What's new

'Gollum like' Creature Crawls out of Lake

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
This reminds me of that film Evolution.

It's quite scary when mutation is involved,makes you wonder what else is "out there".

^^ Yeah I didn't see the bottom of it until I posted my post, haha.

But seriously if that thing crawled near me I'd have a heart attack probably. I kinda feel bad for it, but still, it's creepy.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
This is coblers, come on, and look at the comments, I couldn't agree more with the guy who says "correct meif iamwrong or has the kids even moved the so calledmonter to take photos.... its head is leaning on its left arm in some pics andright on the other.... i do feel this issome wind up!!!!"

jayjay

Giga Poster
I can imagine people being creeped out if something like that was creeping toward them. Serious mutant, that. Wonder what causes that sort of thing *not a biologist*

It's Taylors Ex BF.. come back to haunt Latin America.

LOL you're a d-i-c-k :p .

That is why I <3 you lmfaoo.

you'd be scared of ET? You're weird he's cool.

UH YES HELLO, from the time I was four, until the time I was about eight ot nine, I wouldn't sleep in my room. I'd also have these screwed up like, real life visions in the middle of the night and they'd be so vivid I thought I actually saw him. Not to mention my mom had to hide the movie up the closet as well as some Universal Studios travel movie up in the closet because they both had picture of ET on the box. Just trust me, he was my bigegst childhood fear, and I still find him super scary.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__uACkPWjuQU/S ... hiding.jpg

Just look at him Chris.. Him and his ape-like self, just LURKING in the closet.. awaiting his next victim.

RCF

Strata Poster
So that's how your ex got that gig. And E.T. is really cool I can't see how you'd be scared of him. You get some weird visions my friend. Thinking about aliens hiding in your closet just spying. Kind of like Quagmire, but not in a sexual way. I see. And FYI he was scared! I'm sure you go into the closet when you're scared (or any other time for that matter :wink: )

So that's how your ex got that gig. And E.T. is really cool I can't see how you'd be scared of him. You get some weird visions my friend. Thinking about aliens hiding in your closet just spying. Kind of like Quagmire, but not in a sexual way. I see. And FYI he was scared! I'm sure you go into the closet when you're scared (or any other time for that matter )

No I didn't envision him in my closet, he was behind my dresser.. And his neck was extended, moving side to side.. eek haha. I don't dig thinking about ET sitting in a dark room, and I barely care if ET was scared, he shoulda stayed on his planet. It's a good movie though, and I'll watch it once in a while when I feel emotionally ready haha, but still, he's scary and nobody can tell me otherwise!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Like I said, best CF day ever.
Would have said something like 'thats what she said', but she actualy did say. Inuendo? In your end o!...