What's new

German Parks to visit?

Lofty

CF Legend
Hi everyone,

I am planning a birthday trip in May to a German theme park. The only problem is, I can't decide which?

I'd probably only go to two of the parks tops, so what I want to know is, in your opinion, what parks would you visit..

Taking into account, I'm only going for about 3 days maximum, so parks closer together would be fantastic. Parks that have pretty reliable rides (I know sods law says some major rides more then likely won't be open but hey ho).

Thanks!

Ben

CF Legend
Holiday Park and Europa Park are quite close at the South, they're good. BUT, if you're after strictly quality, I'd go for Phantasialand and Europa. There's a bit of a drive between the two but they're both AMAZING.

Lofty

CF Legend
Phantasialand it is by the looks of things then lol. I want to go to Heide too, solely for the new B&M and also Colossus.

Thanks everyone.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
You really need two days for Europa Park and at least a half day for Holiday Park. so you are better off saving them for when you have more time & make the trip in September to also go to the Oktoberfest.
Heide Park & Phantasialand are the ones to do this time around. Too bad you're not going in July to be able to visit the Duesseldorf fair as well.