What's new

Fun Spot America Atlanta 05-06-2023

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Finally made the trip to the greater Atlanta Metro area to visit this park after the radar-destroying announcement two years ago with Arieforce 1, and now I get to talk about that.

Arieforce 1 x4: also known as Legs and balls crusher 3000, if you want to get beat up, this ride beats you. It's hit after hit and hit after hit. I'm very interested to see what the ride is like after 5 years, because there must be stress on the structure.

Hurricane x1: I have never ridden something so rickety and it looks like it's about to fall. This is from someone who had ridden Cyclone and Wild Chipmunk at Lakeside. Scrap this thing.

Otherwise, got a bunch of laps in on the go-karts, which if you get the fun pass is included. I recommend the road course.

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
Finally made the trip to the greater Atlanta Metro area to visit this park after the radar-destroying announcement two years ago with Arieforce 1, and now I get to talk about that.

Arieforce 1 x4: also known as Legs and balls crusher 3000, if you want to get beat up, this ride beats you. It's hit after hit and hit after hit. I'm very interested to see what the ride is like after 5 years, because there must be stress on the structure.

Hurricane x1: I have never ridden something so rickety and it looks like it's about to fall. This is from someone who had ridden Cyclone and Wild Chipmunk at Lakeside. Scrap this thing.

Otherwise, got a bunch of laps in on the go-karts, which if you get the fun pass is included. I recommend the road course.

I didn't find AF1 nearly as bad in the front as the back, can't wait to ride it again.

I agree with you on Hurricane, though it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Go-karts were definitely a blast when I was there. Much better than the garbage at most parks.