What's new

France

herbinator

Mega Poster
I am considering a trip to a theme park in france and cannot decide if I should go to Parc Astrix or Disneyland? Is it worth going to belgium instead to walabi? Also if i go to Disneyland do you get into the studio place aswell?

Any help would be much apprieciated, thanks.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It all depends on what you want to do. I'm trying to think of differences and advantages between the two parks, but honestly, they're actually quite similar. They're both easy to get to on public transportation from Paris. They both have a similar number of roller coasters. They're both themed tremendously well. The only two things I can think of is that Asterix is more quirky (Disney is more American) and Disney is two parks, so it would cost more. Going to both parks would only require a Parkhopper ticket instead of two separate admissions.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The Disney park and studios are seperate, but it makes sense to buy a two park ticket imo.

Walibi Belgium and Parc Asterix are two quiet similar parks. Similar ride line up, bit of theme here and there, live shows. It's a tough call, but I'd go for Asterix. No, I wouldn't, Walibi. Do both!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
In terms of Disney vs Asterix:

Asterix will be cheaper since you'll need a two-park ticket for Disney

Asterix has Tonnerre du Zeus, which is an absolutely amazing coaster, and Trace du Hourra, which is easily the best bobsled coaster I've done. None of Disney's coasters really stand out as anything special.

Disney has more/better dark rides and more atmosphere (the main park, the studios has NONE)