What's new

Flamingoland Rumours

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Didn't Camelot once whack their prices up to ridiculous levels while adding nothing of any significance as well?

Turned out well for them.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
£30 isn't too bad for Flamingoland.

£28 for Lightwater is disgusting.

Thankfully I'm not stupid enough to ever pay full price.

Pierre

Strata Poster
If you book online and choose a specific date for LWV its £19.50, pre-booked 'anytime' tickets are £23.00

Flamingo Land's online booking price is £27.00 - Flamingo Land delved into the 2-4-1 voucher market last year for the first time (was usually 3-4-2's) and worked quite well though, who knows what they have lined up for 2013, possibly less vouchers with the three new attractions.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Yh, never paid full price for either I don't think. I agree though, Flamingoland is easily a more 'complete' day out than Lightwater is, that there is just a £2 difference in pricing is kind of gross. How do they figure that that is a reasonable price comparatively. Considering you could spend £10-15 more to go to Alton, it just doesn't quite add up.

Jonesy85

Roller Poster
well if you live local to flamingo land and can get to whitby you can get tickets from the tourist information already printed for £20 each i say its not that bad.

flamingpics co uk

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^It's really not that bad when compared to your horrendous defiance towards the use of capital letters, commas and full stops.