What's new

flamingo land last day of season 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

:cry: I went to flamingo land on the last day of season there was about 40 cars in the car park the weather was terrible it was raining. the park opened 10am and closed at 11.15am

the only rides i got on was

2 VOODOO
2 KUMALI
2 MUMBO JUMBO
1 4D CINEMA - SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

I WAS DISGUSTED with the park i have been to the park every year on the last day and the earlyest it has closed was 4pm. We were kicked out by 12 o'clock. i have been to the park when the weather was worse even on the last day. the day was not wasted we were not going home after using all that petrol so we went to bridlington

Emmett

Giga Poster
Yeah that would have been a decent ride count during the busy season especially for just 75 minutes in the place.

I hope you got a refund when thy shut the park early. They must have been expecting a larger crowd but it was probably more efficient for them to shut the place earlier.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Haha what a load of bollocks. If by the last day you mean Sunday 1st November then you're wrong, I believe the park closed at 4pm as my family were all back here by 6pm!

Yeah the weather was **** though I'll give you that one.

Oh yeah, the car park was pretty busy, and Kumali had a longish queue whereas the rest of the park was pretty quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.