What's new

First coaster ever

pinklottie91

Roller Poster
First coaster ever was Vampire at Chessington with the old trains, and first coaster with upside down inversions was Corkscrew at Alton Towers.

bergochdalbana

Mega Poster
Must have been: Lilla Bergbanan at Liseberg or if it had already been renamed into Cirkusexpressen at that point, I have no idea, I was too young to remember and it was far to long ago.

I do on the other hand remember that I have seen the old Scenic Railway that were demolished in 1986.

wakey1512

Roller Poster
Due to my location, a decent starting ride wasn't always going to be on the cards. But in 1999 at the age of 8 the millenium coaster ticked all the boxes for a good starter ride. As the 2nd quickest in the UK at the time, it didnt feel tame either. I think it still remains the 8th quickest in the UK today too which isn't too shabby.

The scariest first coaster has to be the crazy loop. It just didnt feel safe. Luckily when i started at pleasure island they had sold this a long time ago

Zaturn

Roller Poster
My first Rollercoaster was Dragons Apprentice when I was two if it counts. Or The Dragon when I was 4.

My first looping Rollercoaster was the vortex at Calaway park when I was on holiday. We didn't go to Canada's Wonderland. :(

Edit: My scariest first coaster was Speed at Oakwood I was terrified and Nemesis Inferno when I was 10 I was shaking until I got off, Then I loved it. :--D

StormHunter

Roller Poster
My first Rollercoaster experience all hapenned in 1 day on my visit to Disneyland Paris

First was Big Thunder Mountain, then, I was always scared of any coaster that would do any type of loop/inversion. Looked at the Indian Jones ride, went on line for it, after being about 1 hour in line, it comes to a spot were the loop ir right in front of you! I nearly turned back, but after being 1 hour in line, I just couldnt do it, went on it and loved it! Then went on Space Mountain and just just opened a whole new world for me!

pippin

Roller Poster
The missile at american adventure i was 13 and my dad made me and my mum go on lol.

miss american adventure.

Mushy999

Roller Poster
The Antelope at Gullivers World Warrington most probably. My first properly big coaster I rode was probably Kumba at BGTB and is still one of my favourite coasters I've been on.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
lazor22 said:
Big Bad Wolf, First woodie was Hurler @ KD and first inversion was Carolina Cyclone.

What an unfortunate first woodie. Did it turn you off to wooden coasters forever? Would have for me :)

My first wooden coaster was Gwazi at Busch Gardens Tampa, which I kind of didn't like. I haven't ridden it since they put Millennium Flyers on it, though, so it's probably not quite as bad as I remember.

loveagiga

Roller Poster
My first roller coaster ever was the Little Dipper at Kiddieland outside of Chicago & when the park announced its closing I freaked but all was well when SFGAm announced the buying of the historical little guy ;) 2010 was a great year. Now my family can continue to enjoy it :)

SoCalCoaster521

Roller Poster
This:
154336_10150138646157564_6456653_n.jpg

154336_10150138646162564_5399444_n.jpg

I'm the one in the front, wearing the blue shirt.