What's new

First coaster ever

jokerman

Giga Poster
Clown coaster at Chessington.

If you don't count that as a real coaster, then probably Dragon at Legoland.

First inversion would have been Nemesis Inferno.

Sax Man

Mega Poster
My first roller coaster was at the now defunct Opryland in Nashville, TN USA.

I first road the kiddie coaster "Mini Rock 'N' Roller Coaster", then moved to "Rock 'N' Roller Coaster" which is now at Great Escape.
It was a nice themepark until they converted it to a mall.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Yay the sax is back ^^ I haven't seen a sax post for ages! Must have been when I was vampiremad when I last saw one! Anyway back on topic casey jr and the first one with inversions would be air if you count it otherwise nothing yet..... but nemesis inferno soon! I promise!

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
I know it was definately at PBB, but I'm not entirely sure what it was, either the Clown Coaster or Zipper Dipper. Probably Clown Coaster.

My first inversion though was Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at WDW. No idea why it was that, I don't think I realised it had any at the time, it was a while ago! I loved it anyways!

jayjay

Giga Poster
Mine would have to be either Runaway Mine Train or Antelope (but most probably the former) at Gulliver's World Warrington. I don't think I ever went anywhere else when I was younger.

A

Anonymous

Blackbeard's lost treasure train at Six Flags Great Adventure. i was ten and now i am twelve. :oops:

Enicomb

Mega Poster
Probably the Caterpillar coaster at Camelot or the Junior Dragon flyer. First real one being either Tower of Terror or The Beast (kiddie, inversion and dark coaster there)

IHeartArrow

Mega Poster
My first major coaster was Big Bad Wolf at 4. Terrified me like no other.

My first coaster in general was Taxi Jam at KD.

RCF

Strata Poster
First coaster was Apollo's Chariot when I was 8, and I don't remember my first looping coaster.

A

Anonymous

My first non inverting roller coaster was Jetstream at the now defunct Ocean Beach in Rhyl. My first inverting was the Pepsi Cola Loop at the same park. I rode these when I was 10.

My first "REAL" roller coaster was the Pepsi Max Big One at Pleasure Beach, Blackpool.

A

Anonymous

I've been on plenty of family coasters, but my first 'grown up' coaster was Rollercoaster at BPB I think. I'm still yet to do a looper :oops:

A

Anonymous

Emii said:
I've been on plenty of family coasters, but my first 'grown up' coaster was Rollercoaster at BPB I think.

Still, that's a pretty brave first coaster :thumbright:

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I'm pretty sure my first was Scenic Railway at Margate.

I was a late starter when it came to riding coasters,so went straight onto the bigger stuff.

My first looper was Looping Star also at Margate,I spent many happy hours at Margate. :--D

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
martyevans said:
My first non inverting roller coaster was Jetstream at the now defunct Ocean Beach in Rhyl. My first inverting was the Pepsi Cola Loop at the same park. I rode these when I was 10.

My first "REAL" roller coaster was the Pepsi Max Big One at Pleasure Beach, Blackpool.

Sure like your pepsi :wink:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
fretboardpyro said:
The boomerang at butlins pwhelli, i think!

That's a pretty exclusive club you're joining there. There aren't many of us on hear have that one :)

I loved that ride. I think it's in Brazil now!