2) Revenge of the Mummy, Universal Studios Florida
3) Revenge of the Mummy, Universal Studios Hollywood

... are by far the best, and these are also worth mentioning:

Vogel Rok, Efteling
Flight of Fear, Kings Dominion
Rock n Rollercoaster, Florida
Space Mountain, Florida
Dark Knight, SFGadv (It's fab <3)

But yeah, nothing compares to the Mummys really...

Snoo

The Legend
Exterminator at KW is probably my favorite. Who knew a standard spinning mouse could be fun? Bottom? Dark Knight at SFGAM or Revenge of the Mummy at USF. Both suck.. tons and tons of balls.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ollie said:
Best:
Black Hole - Alton Towers

Worst:
Space Invaders 2 - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Close Ollie, but you got those tow the wrong way around :p

I've enjoyed:
Flight of Fear (KD)
Space Mountain (the original theme) DLRP. The coaster wasn't great, but the interaction with the theme was simply stunning!

Meh (in order of alright, to uber "meh":
The Rat LWV
Space Invader 2 (only because I have a soft spot for that kind of coaster)
Rock'n'Roller Coaster DLRP (I found the coaster really boring and the light show really dull, but I love the whole thing put together).
The Dark Knight - I guess it's probably the best steel wild mouse I've been on...
Skull Mountain
Black Hole

Dislike:
X:\nowayout, because it's not even fun for the fact it's so crap. It's just flat out ****!

Treeis

Mega Poster
I know this is about rollercoasters, but Id just like to say that Valhalla is completly stunning from start to finish.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
Revenge of the mummy- Universal
Flight of Fear - Kings Dominion
Skull Mountain - Great Adventure
These are my favorite ones I have been on.

A

Anonymous

As a real fan of enclosed coaster, here is my list in a similar fashion as furie...

I've enjoyed:
Comet Express - Lotte World Similar to Höllenblitz but launched instead of a lift
Eurosat - Europapark One of my absolute favorites, it's like Lisebergbanan but with a space theme and awesome music!!
Galaxy Express 999 - Aqua Stadium A real quirky ride, but greatly themed
Höllenblitz Like Comet Express but with a lift

Meh (in order of alright, to uber "meh":
Space Mountain Tokyo Disneyland Really nice actually
Temple of the Night Hawk - Phantasialand I really enjoyed this ride, it's like a really long coaster with constant night riding
Pirates' Blast - Lagunasia Like Indiana Jones at Disney or Pharaos Fury at Lotte World, but as a coaster
Space Invader 2 - PBB It were a lot better than the rest of the park, kind of reminded me of a simpler version of Eurosat
Vogel Rok - Efteling Night riding again
Evolution - Bobbejaanland Hmmm, at least it have an incredible long train
Space Adventure - Kumdori Land Similar ride to X:\WTF but MILES better
Geopanic - Tokyo Dome City Strange coaster, I kind of miss it even though I can't remember much of it
Black Hole Scramble - Space World I'll put this as a pretty "meh" coaster
Rat Ride - Loudon Castle Meh
Black Hole - Mitsui Greenland Standard power coaster that doesn't do much

Dislike:
Bullfight Roller Coaster Matador - Parque Espana The only thing I remember of this ride is the pain, which would could be the reason why I have forgotten it...
Space Tour - Gyeongju World Utter crap!!
Spin Bullet - Tokyo Joypolis Pain again
Zola 7 - Fuji-Q someone seemed to think that this was a good idea, but it's gone now and I don't mourn it...
X:\ No Way Out - Thorpe Utter ****, put the trains the right way around, don't stop randomly along the course and you get a WAY better ride.

I have not included some coasters that are more indoor than enclosed (like Boomerang at Toverland, Winjas at Phantasialand and French Revolution at Lotte World) since it's not the same thing...

CMonster

Giga Poster
Revenge of the Mummy, Universal Studios Florida- I really like this coaster, the effects are great and the coaster section's pretty good as well.

Space Mountain, Magic Kingdom- Just a really fun ride, seems to get better as I get older.

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Disney's Hollywood Studios- Fun ride as well, the effects and such are good.

I think that's all of them...