What's new

Favourite/Worst Disney Character

nadroJ

CF Legend
Aladdin always pissed me off, he's such an asshole. Like, he lies to everybody about who he really is, like he's ashamed of himself or something. Then he gets found out, yeah he fights and whatever, but without the Genie he'd be nothing. He sucks. And he's based on Tom Cruise, so he sucks even more.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Favourite: Rafiki (That wise crazy monkey off Lion King!)
Least favourite: Chip 'n Dale (Those annoying chipmunk things that aren't even cute)

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Either Georgette for her vain, diva-like personality...
georgette+perfect.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6UYwaYRqw[/youtube]

Or Mushu from Mulan
Mushudisney.png

Both probably come as no surprise...

Least favourite is that firefly character who I care so little for that I don't even wish to know his name from Princess and the Frog. He gets no image either. No love at all.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
lilo03.jpg

The worst and my most hated is Mertle from Lilo & Stitch. I remember when I was little I use to see her and get so mad. She was horrible to everyone.

JESSI IN TOY STORY, OH MY GOD I CAN'T STAND HER. She has an annoying voice, and is basically a big H-O-E because she wants to get with Woody AND Buzz clearly. Ariel is up there as well because she is whiny and greedy.

Favourite I'm not even sure. Winnie is a little peach though.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Martyn B said:

I never noticed this before and now it's kind of frightening, but why does Hamm have claws?!

I guess they're supposed to be hooves, but that isn't at all what pig hooves look like and piggy banks don't generally have hooves in the first place, so what gives?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pigs have cloven hooves - they're in three parts - so it kind of works...

Mark

Strata Poster
I'm not even sure I need to dignify this with an answer, most people already know.

Fave: Stitch.

Worst: dya know I really can't think of one. There are characters I don't like but that's because they are not supposed to be liked if you know what I mean.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Watched Cinderella for the first time in ages yesterday and remembered how cute Gus the mouse is <3.

Can't think of a worst, there are no characters that I really dislike.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Favourites: Ursula, Malificent and the queen from Snow White

Worst: Any of the "comic relief" characters - Timon and Pumba can **** right off. There I said it.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
gavin said:
Worst: Any of the "comic relief" characters - Timon and Pumba can **** right off. There I said it.

I'm right with you on those two. Even as a kid, I thought they were pretty annoying & never understood why they were so popular as to get their own sequels and TV series.

BBH

Giga Poster
Favorite: Hamm or Slinky Dog
Least favorite: Anybody involved in "Cars" or the POS surrounding it.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
BBH said:

You sir, have gained my respect. Personally I like Timon and Pumba, but Rafiki is by far the best character in the lion king. Closely followed by Ed.

Edward M

Strata Poster
2D
Best- Donald Duck

Worst- Mickey Mouse

3D
Best- Woody

Worst- Mater

Live Action
Best- Jack Sparrow

Worst: Jar Jar :evil:

0X

Edward M

Strata Poster
BBH said:

God I hate Cars. It was such a leap backwards after Incredibles. Luckily Ratatouille was next.

Brad Bird :angel: