What's new

Favourite ride in the uk

Blaze

Hyper Poster
jayjay said:
Favourite coaster - Rita or T'Ultimate. But probably The Ultimate.
Favourite flat - Cliffhanger
Odd how one of my least favourite coasters is your 2nd favourite. One mans trash and all that I guess...
But I agree with Cliff Hanger and probably will with agree with T'Ultimate providing they dont ruin it over the close season.

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Coaster: Megafobia

Flat: Vertigo (incredible), Apocalypse (stand up)

Water: I imagine Valhalla, although both times I've ridden it a load of effects weren't working :( Stormforce is good though, then loggers leap.

A

Anonymous

It think Rita is my favourite coaster. I think its the launch that does it, always gets my heart going and everything.

Woodie-I'd say Rollercoaster at BPB, just because it was a fave as a kid, and it still is. Hopefully its going to be getting more use again, since the Dipper accident. Rollercoaster was my first 'grown up' coaster, lol.

Valhalla is a great water ride. Was on it in August, and it was like a realisation on how good it is

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Strangely, I found Valhalla better second time round. It was the same day, infact straight after each other, but it seemed better. Maybe because I knew what it was like so didn't have too much to take in, or because I knew what to expect so the first few rooms didn't let me down first time round.

But it is easily the best water ride I have been on.

A

Anonymous

Thrill Coaster:

1 - Nemesis Inferno
2 - Rage/ Saw
3- Colossus

Family coaster:
1 - Dragon Fury

Wet water rides:
1 - Tidal Wave
2 - Hydro
3 -Loggers leap

Family flats
1 - Black buccaneer

Martyn B

CF Legend
I'm one of them nice entusiasts who likes most coasters, well I wouldn't be a coaster entusiast if I didn't, eh?

Anywho, my favorite coasters:

Rita
Jubilee Odssey
Megafobia
Wild Mouse BPB
Ultimate
Velocity
Inferno

Flats:

Maelstrom
Cliff Hanger
Apocalypse
Rush

Dark/water:

Duel
Valhalla
Hydro
Tidal Wave
Hex

:D

Kebab

Giga Poster
All-Time favourite coaster in the UK:
Nemesis

Favourite flat ride:
Rush

Favourite Tower Drop:
Detonator

Favourite water ride
Valhalla

I know this might be going a little off-topic but I'll put down my "worst" lot too, just to compare.

Worst Rollercoaster:
Rita: QOS

Worst Flat Ride:
Enterprise

Worst Tower Drop:
Apocalypse (It's not bad it's just not as good as the other towers I've ridden)

Worst Water Ride:
Tidal Wave (It really sucks in my opinion)

Kebab

Giga Poster
^Mind me I'm recovering from a very drunken night :)

I'll have to replace Khan with Nemesis, and Condor with Detonator.

jacoaster

Roller Poster
I like loads of coasters in the UK but the ones that really stand out for me are:

1. Megafobia
2. Grand National
3. Nemesis

Some others I like are Dragons Fury, Big Dipper, Rage, Nemesis Inferno, Rita, Stealth, Saw, Oblivion... yeah, pretty much all of them besides one or two. :lol:

As for flat rides, I love anything that swings. So probably Rush.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
As I said before, Nemsis, Flip Flop/Enterprise, Cliff Hanger and Valhalla are my favourites of each type (coaster, flat, tower, water), but as someone else did, I will list my worst.

Rita-A 62mph ride should not take so long to go round a corner but still be over in a blink of an eye.

Excalibur 2-I want the 10 minutes I spent sitting there waiting for it to start and the 2 minutes it lasted back. Awfull.
Or Submision-More pain than being ran over by a freight train at 100mph.

Ice Blast-Just not as good as Cliff Hanger

Gullivers Warington Log Flume-Cant remember the name, but it's rubbish.

07barkerk

Roller Poster
My favourite ride in the UK is a tie between Nemesis and Megafobia although before the Americian Adventre closed down they had an 80ft log flume which was fun!

yinyang

Mega Poster
Nemesis Inferno. Although I've never been to Alton Towers so I am probably missing out. Has anyone ever been to a park called West Midland Safari Park? Good drop tower there, Venom i think it was called. Intense!

A

Anonymous

Stealth. :D i'm the biggest Intamin Rocket Coaster Junkie around... or Rita. :p but, i also liked Dragon Khan..

Blaze

Hyper Poster
After at long last riding Hex, it is now my favourite dark ride, replacing Valhalla. Valhalla is still my favourite water ride, though