What's new

Favourite B&M Floorless Steel Roller Coaster?

Rush

Giga Poster
Technically, Griffon is classed as a Floorless coaster so I'd say that. Otherwise it would have to be the only conventional floorless I've been on which is Kraken. I quite liked Kraken to be honest, not a brilliant ride but I didn't think it was terrible either.

Error

Strata Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
You can't leave Boulder Dash off that list Joe. :wink:

We'd be here forever if I did the list of every ride I wanted.

And considering I don't travel all that much, it'll be harder.

JTRCBOY97

Roller Poster
SnooSnoo said:
You never went to Geauga? Shame Joe.

For me? Dommy is clearly the best.. followed by.. I dunno.. the rest mostly suck. Kraken is the worst by far.
krakens not that bad! :evil:

Snoo

The Legend
^No.. Kraken sucks.. a lot..

Rush said:
Technically, Griffon is classed as a Floorless coaster so I'd say that. Otherwise it would have to be the only conventional floorless I've been on which is Kraken. I quite liked Kraken to be honest, not a brilliant ride but I didn't think it was terrible either.

Don't be a goon Rush. ;)

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I really liked Kraken as well - probably one of my favourite coasters from Florida :D

marc

CF Legend
Kraken was a lot better this time when we ride it, but Scream at SFMM thrashes it.

The problem with Kraken is that it is only forceful at the back and anywhere but the front you do not notice the floorless thing. So as a normal multi looper coaster it would have been ok but as a floorless nope.

Scream was just intense and a good coaster.

Are people saying Kraken is good for the floorless or as a coaster, if you know what I mean?

Tom

Hyper Poster
^ I never even noticed the floorless on Kraken. It was pretty good overall, but nothing special. Kraken's the only one I've done so I guess it's my favourite. When I was staying in Denmark I could see Daemonen from my hotel window but couldn't ride it - this angered me.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I think the visual effect of floorlessness on coasters overrides everything It manages to make even Dominator fun, who failsatlife because it has no zero-g.

Kraken is awesome fun ON TOP of visual stunningness. Don't understand the hate, really don't.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I couldn't agree more. Kraken is great. The forces in the back are really good fun and the view at the front is just great. It's also visually a great coaster.

Personally I think I preferred it to Bizzaro and Batman (SFGAdv and SFNE respectively). Can't really say why, I think it was the straight drop and the layout. I did like all of them though.

JTRCBOY97

Roller Poster
Hixee said:
^I couldn't agree more. Kraken is great. The forces in the back are really good fun and the view at the front is just great. It's also visually a great coaster.

Personally I think I preferred it to Bizzaro and Batman (SFGAdv and SFNE respectively). Can't really say why, I think it was the straight drop and the layout. I did like all of them though.
Yes finally someone who agrees with Kraken being a great roller coaster :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
JTRCBOY97 said:
Hixee said:

Yes finally someone who agrees with Kraken being a great roller coaster :)
Not quite. I generally enjoy all coasters, Kraken is a good coaster. Not a great one.

Basically the order goes:
-Not worth mentioning (most kiddie rides basically)
-Good (most coasters as far as I'm concerned)
-Great (say the coaster between my top 40/35-20 coasters)
-Amazing (top 10)

;)

Snoo

The Legend
Hmm.. either I never posted it or it got deleted.. but Kraken sucks. Rough.. bad flow.. jerky all over.

D1993

Hyper Poster
DOMINATOR!
it was so freaking sweet sitting in the front row!
i love all B&M's though really