What's new

Favorite Woody?

nadroJ

CF Legend
El Toro, because it is amazing and you pretty much never stay in your seat because of all the glorious airtime </3

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
Next week, the woodie-battle will begin. It will be the ultimate chance for Loup-Garou in Walibi Belgium to keep its first place in the chart, cause since today, Joris en de Draak at Efteling is up and running for the first position...

1. Loup-Garou (Walibi Belgium)
2. Joris en de Draak (Efteling)
3. Robin Hood (Walibi Holland)
4. Pegasus (Efteling 1991 - 2009)

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
El Toro

But...it feels weird. I mean I know its 100% a wooden coaster but, just the laser cut pre fab thing. I guess I'm a traditionalist.
I like em rough and wild :eek:

So for "traditional woody" IDK...Lightning Racer or Twister at Knoebels.

I've never been on Boulder Dash or the Voyage :(

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
having ridden bdash on the live, and it getting better each time, i'd still say collossos at heide because it was just such awesome fun..

difficult comparison - they're both totally different

Intricks

Strata Poster
Voyage <3

Such fab airtime that has more now than before and gives you such amazing airtime at odd places.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Stampidia, rode it in 2011 and It was amazing. I can't wait to get back on it in 20days.
The blue side, front seat..... AMAZING!!!!!!

Brett7710

Mega Poster
Voyage, by a hell of a long way. Runner up for me would be Colossos/Troy, with Colossos winning on airtime but Troy feeling a more traditional and having a more interesting layout.

Should be riding Pheonix and El Toro very soon so things will surely move around. I still can't see Voyage losing number 1 spot for me, even though I rode it before the recent retracking. Can't wait to get back when they finally get the Timberliners running.

Brett7710

Mega Poster
^ I really wanna get back on it now, I don't think my partner would be too happy about making a 16 hour detour from Pittsburgh though :|

nadroJ

CF Legend
El Toro, but honorable mentions to like likes of Phoenix, Grand National and Boulder Dash. All are very very fun coasters but not top ten worthy in my opinion. Woodies have a tendency to be extremely great or devastatingly **** and painful. Hurler, I'm looking at you.