What's new

Favorite dark ride shooters

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
The more I think about shooters, the more I think they should die - particularly if they've replaced a classic dark ride (eg DUEL, yeugh!)

That said - I do rather like golden nuggets at drayton for the cheesyness!

Jake

Strata Poster
Toy Story is amazing.

Duel is fierce.

Not the biggest fan of Womb Blaster because of all the stopping, and sections with nothing to shoot.

I secretly love the one at Drayton because it's so awful.

There are loads more, but I can't remember them. There are some I can remember, but don't know which park they were in!

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Well, only been on two:

Men in Black and Reese's Challenge

MiB was really damn fun while Reese's Challenge sucked. Slow, lame...well what else can you say? It wasn't fun at all, I gave up shooting and just sat there :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I loved the 3D shooter at Rainbow Magicland. Really atmospheric and relentless fun.

The one at Walibi Belgium was good fun, too. I liked the animatronics and the way it has different endings depending on your score.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I think my favorite shooters are Huntik at Rainbow Magic Land. Just pure awesome. Maus Au Chocolat at Phantasia is very quirky and fun, and extremely well themed! Even their on-ride photo booth is themed outside and just not a shed, you just wouldn't think it was one in all honesty.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Out of the few I've been on, Tomb Blasters my favourite. Just because of the track system really and it's rather unique.

The worst is definitely the one at Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester.