What's new

Family_Furie take on DLRP

peep

CF Legend
I think all the faff would have sent me insane, I don't know how you deal with it sometimes. Glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves though. :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I have a lot of time to think about the faff part of it. The bits I'm enjoying are short and I'm too busy enjoying to really think about in depth ;)

Plus, the faff is more amusing to talk about that how good rides are :p

I have to say though, Sue could learn a lot from family_furie...

Martyn B

CF Legend
Really enjoyed spending the last hour or so reading that!

I was well disappointed with the World of Disney store, it literally sold everything you could elsewhere on the resort. I thought it was supposed to be the 'World of Disney', not 'Same again'.

peep

CF Legend
^You say that but I found that at WDW too, the only Disney Resort where I've had to actively go running about to find a particular item has been Tokyo.

marc

CF Legend
It was so much better when certain areas only sold what was relevant to that area.

However what we found at wdw was you could not by park stuff at down town Disney. Maybe this has no changed as Peep has been more recent.

But I guess people hated walking back and forth lol.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
marc said:
But I guess people hated walking back and forth lol.

Almost certainly the reason, being able to have one central shop filled with most if not all possible merch on park is much nicer to have than having to plan shopping according to your location...

That said, they still have some items in selective areas... I know I didn't see my Stormtrooper beanie anywhere else aside from the little Star Tours shop...

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah it was the same at WDW too, though in general they had a better variety of merch than DLP.

I went to DLP in January for the first time in a few years, and I was surprised at how poor the variety of merchandise was. I used to spends tons on tat there, but I struggled to find stuff that I found even mildly interesting.