What's new

Europe Steel Bracket Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster

Ben

CF Legend
Blue Fire is wicked, but, Goliath is actually better. So...

Goliath is seriously GREAT. I mean, it's miles ahead of any of the American Intamin Megas. I thought it might have just been me not having been on a lot in 06 which was why I liked it so much, but, riding it again last month has made me realise... Nope, it's ACTUALLY that good. So Goliath.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to copy Ben :p

While Blue Fire looks superb, Goliath really superb

1. Goliath

Goliath! Blue Fire looks amazing but Goliath is one of those coasters that have always stood out to me, and is definitely up there on my "must ride" list.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I'll close off the votes with blue fire Megacoaster. That means blue fire Megacoaster wins the Europe Steel Bracket but both blue fire & Goliath will be moving on to the World Bracket.

To view the final scores of today's matches and all matches throughout the tournament visit the brackets at: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=364327

There is going to be a one day break before the starting of the All Over Bracket because I have been traveling and am very tired and haven't finished those brackets because of some coasters on the verge of opening. So one day break then it'll get up!

Status
Not open for further replies.