What's new

Escape artist tied to Crystal Wings is hit by the train...

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
http://www.winnipegsun.com/news/winnipe ... 67866.html

jaoloaaca.jpg

Manitoba escape artist Dean Gunnarson survived a very close call with a speeding rollercoaster during a performance in China Tuesday, July 27, 2010. Gunnarson was injured while attempting to escape after being handcuffed and chained to the tracks of a Beijing rollercoaster. He had freed himself and was attempting to dive to safety when the rollercoaster car, which was travelling at nearly 100 kilometres per hour, clipped his right foot. Gunnarson suffered a broken bone in his foot and some internal bleeding. (Photos Courtesy of Dean Gunnarson)

Yeaaaah, I made it sound a little more exciting than it actually is. The photo I posted too funny though with the train approaching... lol.

What a weird accident.

Nic

Strata Poster
You have to see the photos on that site. Can someone please be arsed to string them together into an animated gif? Please? Looking at the pics though, he doesn't look like someone who's just broken his foot.

Nic

Strata Poster
For some reason, I can watch all of today's highest rated YTMND's (which are mainly just American things that I don't understand), but can't watch any of the epic manouver ones :( Boo!

EDIT:

f0719ad56a0a3658600277d5b9eb4179.gif

Where do I get the Epic Manouver music from? ;)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
It's called Ghost Love Score and it's by Nightwish if you want the actual song...

And Nic. You're my hero. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

davidm

Strata Poster
Not the first time he'd done the trick;

xin_08201062421251872606999.jpg

(again in China)

EDIT : and again... he's a bit predictable isn't he?

l_5c96e597a829074819cafdf331bb296a.jpg

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Joey said:
It's called Ghost Love Score and it's by Nightwish if you want the actual song...

And Nic. You're my hero. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Posts like this make me wish CF had a rep system...

Same goes for Nic's link post...

*Give imaginary rep*

Nic

Strata Poster
Lance Burton did the same thing on Desperado. Or not, as the case may be.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CCBVmEv0r0[/youtube]

Karen

Hyper Poster
WHY did he jump over the track instead of backwards........oh yeah the camera is over there! narna!