Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Efteling to remove Bob for 2020 Mack Family Coasters

Discussion in 'News & Rumours' started by CSLKennyNI, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Bredera

Bredera New Member

Best Coaster:
    Feniks
    Best Park:
    Toverland
    Coaster Count:
    I am sad that one of my favorites of the park has to go, but the Efteling did need a real kiddy coaster, and buidling two at the same time is great for capacity! personnally I the concept was made "quick" because, how I understood it their first intention was to keep the BOB and not replace it at all. hoping for some more theming and a somewhat larger layout in the final build. But hey we will see :)

2. Coaster

Coaster Active Member

Best Coaster:
    PMBO
    Best Park:
    BPB
    It's a little frustrating as I missed Bob by a week, may have to go back next year if it's running reliably.

At least Efteling have gone about it the right way, giving people the chance to ride it a last time rather than demolishing it on the quiet... not that I'm looking at any UK parks in particular...

Peet likes this.
  3. Coasterfan-Manel

Coasterfan-Manel New Member

Best Coaster:
    Shambhala
    Best Park:
    PortAventura
    Hi,
    I'm going to Efteling next January for my first time and if I have luck (hope so), I will ride Bob!
    It would be my first credit that is removed after I rode it:(

4. Cranedude

Cranedude Active Member

Best Coaster:
    Goliath
    Best Park:
    SFOG
    No worries, it closes in September or sometime in late summer/early fall! You'll be able to ride it one last time!

Coasterfan-Manel likes this.