What's new

Efteling | Baron 1898 | B&M Dive Coaster

joshuadrooney

Roller Poster
Re: Efteling to get B&M Dive Coaster for 2015!

EthC said:
What so you know that all of the 2.5 million people in the North Brabant area, where Efteling is situated are all not excited about this, sure some wont care, but I think people will be excited. Plus your opinion isn't fact and judging by the fact the only person that agrees with your opinion is you, our disgusting ignorance isn't going to change any time soon...

Oh it will change. I'm not offering up a choice regarding this matter.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Seeing as how, in a five second google search, I found an Efteling fan forum and there are 37 pages of discusssion, most excitement after my quick thumbing through and translation.

Maybe you are the only one who is mad about it, which seems to be the case. Go troll TPR please, we don't want you here.

Intricks

Strata Poster

This discussion is about as fab as arguing with Knoebel fanatics.

~<3~

Any who....this sounds like a wonderful addition, and if that red/orange track is for sure Eftelings, then the track will look gorgeous with the Autumn season before all the leaves fall off!

EthC

Mega Poster

Intricks said:
This discussion is about as fab as arguing with Knoebel fanatics.

~<3~

Any who....this sounds like a wonderful addition, and if that red/orange track is for sure Eftelings, then the track will look gorgeous with the Autumn season before all the leaves fall off!

It will look gorgeous, most B&M's do! Even more so in Efteling, plus if the Efteling fan pages can't wait then someone must loving the project over there atleast :)

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster

So considering the theme is mining, what do people think the drop will be like? Will it have some form of enclosed drop like Mystery Mine, or will it drop into a mine shaft? I can't wait to see how they theme this! Also what do we think the layout will be like?

Intricks

Strata Poster

I hope it does a drop into some broken mineshaft type deal. With a bunch of wooden beans and metal splayed out as well.

Also, drooney reminds me of someone...so I think Im gonna name him CHARLES!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

joshuadrooney said:

Hey, if you don't have the wit or intelligence to formulate a decent argument or discussion don't worry too much about it. Nobody here will laugh at you as long as you try your hardest.

We're welcoming and forgiving to all our pre-teens who are a bit shy.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster

joshuadrooney said:
EthC said:
What so you know that all of the 2.5 million people in the Northbuilt lionarea, where Efteling is situated are all not excited about this, sure some wont care, but I think people will be excited. Plus your opinion isn't fact and judging by the fact the only person that agrees with your opinion is you, our disgusting ignorance isn't going to change any time soon...

You're not even a funny troll.

plus you live in London so how could you possibly gauge the excitement levels of a new coaster being built in Holland...

Your act is so stale now.

Either way, whether this turns out rubbish or brilliant, its still a new rollercoaster which is better than an empty space/construction site

marc

CF Legend
Efteling to get B&M Dive Coaster for 2015!

And I thought Thorpe and Alton construction topics were bad lol.

I really do not see what the problem is with the park getting this coaster.

It needs something new. Most of us would love a new Dive coaster in our parks.

Intricks

Strata Poster

It will upset the aesthetic balance that the park houses I think?

I dunno, you may need to wait for Charles to answer.

Dar

Hyper Poster

Maybe the colour is supposed to be a bit of a "rust" colour and it'll be themed around the mine track collapsing or the old favourite, an explosion in the mine shaft :p

I'm intrigued with how they're going to do this, especially with DVH being mostly hidden in the building until the main drop.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster

Joshuadrooney

IilZ5iv.jpg

tomahawk

Strata Poster

When I was looking at the Efteling forums, they had videos and most of discussion seemed to be focused on it being fully enclosed, similar to the one in South Africa(?) I can't recall the name, but I think the park is Gold Coast Reef or something like that.

They also kept bringing up an elevator lift, but that may just be a translator thing, not sure.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster

tomahawk said:
When I was looking at the Efteling forums, they had videos and most of discussion seemed to be focused on it being fully enclosed, similar to the one in South Africa(?) I can't recall the name, but I think the park is Gold Coast Reef or something like that.

They also kept bringing up an elevator lift, but that may just be a translator thing, not sure.

You are thinking of Tower of terror at Gold Reef City. It uses an elevator lift instead of a lift hill it is similar to Divertical.

Dar

Hyper Poster

tomahawk said:

Do you mean the whole ride will be fully enclosed or just the lift/drop?

If the whole ride is going to be enclosed I wonder how well they're going to be able to disguise the dirty great shed! I guess they could enclose the ride after the drop, theme the lift to a mine shaft elevator like at Gold Reef City and have the drop act as a lift failure and then the rest of the ride is spent hurtling through a working mine?

:)

tomahawk

Strata Poster

I think it was just the lift, but it could have been drop too. They seemed to be talking more lift hill though.

ThomVD

Giga Poster

I'm Dutch and I can confirm that there's only excitement over here as far as I've seen. I'll be there at the opening day!