What's new

Eastenders

the_missus

Mega Poster
Now, I don't usually watch Eastenders but just recently I have managed to watch a few episodes of it.

The acting is usually terrible and the plots even worse, but was anybody else sad that Danielle died?

I must say I did well up a bit...mainly cos she was the only good-looking cast member!!

jokerman

Giga Poster
I laughed because it was so obvious what was gonna happen, and it reminded me of a film we made in year 7 at school.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'm not. It's typical, stand in the middle of a road for 2 seconds in Albert Square and you get run over :p

I think Eastenders needs some good script-writing for once.

(May I add I am an avid fan :p)

Emmett

Giga Poster
I felt cheated after watching it. After months of waiting for Danielle to reveal the news they go and kill her off.

I just watched to clip again and Janine would have had plenty of time to slow down. Also very bad acting on Samantha Janus's part, she is usless in Eastenders along with her sister. I wish they both would have been knocked down.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
The episode on thursday was very well put together and accually worked on me.

The storyline was very clever, but im sooo pissed Danielle has been killed off :cry:

Im waiting for the day they kill off Ian Beale though. That will be a great day :--D

spicy

Giga Poster
I thought it was actually hilarious, kinda like one of them scary movie moments where they are taking the piss.

Like they have finally sorted there life out and everythings going to be fine.....then a coach wipes them out. :lol:

Absolutely pathetic on Eastenders part but I don't watch it anyway only when my gf makes me.