I went to Drayton Manor on Thursday. I went on the following rides:

Ben 10 - Ultimate Mission (twice)
Apocalypse (twice)

It was awesome.

weedjam

Roller Poster
Wow, real
5censored.gif
mature guys. I hope you feel like big boys.

2dopeboyz don't want beef they're just overweight vegetarians.

nealbie

CF Legend
Blergh.....

Quick! Someone get a picture of Ben eating a Big Mac or some form of meat product (or something)!

Overweight vegetarians..... PAH!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
At least we don't have to worry about vegetarians on the internet. They don't have the energy to turn it on. :)

weedjam said:
Wow, real
5censored.gif
mature guys. I hope you feel like big boys.

2dopeboyz don't want beef they're just overweight vegetarians.
I also find it funny that you didn't have anything more productive to say... jackass.

Jake

Strata Poster
He may be a jackass, but I can see what he means. The forums are getting deader by the day, which isn't going to be helped by bullying newer members. Oh, and by team members too. Nice one.

As people gradually leave we do actually need new members, ya know? Think of it as a country. If we all turn BNP and stop immigration, eventually the population will decline and only a few bigoted elite people will be left. Not fun.

nealbie

CF Legend
Jake's right but.....

Weedjam's gone out and just verbally abused people. So there's nothing wrong with being a bit sarcy back :p .

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yes Neal. That's what I'd have said. I'm completely up for supporting new members, I think it's just what we need, but I'd have made those sort of comments to anyone. :)

Ben

CF Legend
Re: Blergh.....

nealbie said:
Quick! Someone get a picture of Ben eating a Big Mac or some form of meat product (or something)!

Overweight vegetarians..... PAH!

The only photos I have of me with meat in my mouth aren't very CF appropiate... <///3

Jake

Strata Poster
Re: Jake's right but.....

nealbie said:
Weedjam's gone out and just verbally abused people. So there's nothing wrong with being a bit sarcy back :p .

Yeah, I wasn't talking about him... Those comments were justified, but the guy who started the topic didn't really deserve it.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I agree, Jake.

CF should not a place for the established, it should be a place for all.

I will not tolerate unfriendliness and unnecessary sarcasm any more. I'm sort of preoccupied with other things at the moment so cannot police the forums, so please PM me if you think something needs attention.

Any further posts unrelated to this trip report in this topic will result in a ban.

Back on topic, please. :)