What's new

Drachen Fire

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
SnooSnoo said:
F.A.S.T. said:
^Yes, but what is the point of rebuilding a ride that didn't work. The ride had it's time. B&M would not waste their time rebuilding a piece of crap, they will continue to build bigger and better rides.

Looking at the ride.. it doesn't look bad in concept. Arrow just pulled it off HORRIBLY. A B&M replica? I think it would be better then Kumba tbh.
Kumba has some resemblance. but it doesnt have the cutback or that same starting inversion. other than that it has some same essential elements. I also thought kumba could have been a little faster in the end. it was a disapointingly tame ending, which should have been a little on the rough side in my opinion

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
SnooSnoo said:
F.A.S.T. said:
^Yes, but what is the point of rebuilding a ride that didn't work. The ride had it's time. B&M would not waste their time rebuilding a piece of crap, they will continue to build bigger and better rides.

Looking at the ride.. it doesn't look bad in concept. Arrow just pulled it off HORRIBLY. A B&M replica? I think it would be better then Kumba tbh.

I agree, the ride looked awesome and would have been awesome if Arrow had built it better. Even with that in mind, I do not believe a replica will ever be built. Classic legendary rides are more likely to have replica's build. Drachen Fire was neither.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Tip: Drop the quotes, it just clutters the page. Use ^ arrows instead, the number of arrows reflecting how many posts above you're referring to.

For example:

^^^F.A.S.T., I agree. DF was more or less "just another coaster", and not a very successful one at that.

However, I think Busch should reuse the name for a future coaster... 25 years or so down the line.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
^ thanks lol
I do miss those custom arrow layouts though. I <3 Dragon Mountain up in Canada. It's one of my personal favorites. It was not nearly as rough as drachenfire.