Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'I can take it or leave it.'

• 'LOATHE! URGH IT'S HORRIBLE!'

• Total voters

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
I was watching TV and they were just saying how they missed Pizza, Burgers and Kebabs, and I find it so sad personally, well tbh I do live off Salad, fruit etc and don't eat anything fried, and this is why.

Last Chicken Nugget, Alton Towers, August 2005-Threw Up
Last Beef Burger, Home, Summer 2006-Threw Up
Last Hot Dog, Colchester Zoo, June 2007
Last Chicken Burger, Home, October 2007
Last Kebab, Alton Towers, July 2008 < Although I have to admit it was quite nice :lol:

OH, AND I HATE CHIPS/FRENCH FRIES! unless they're home made and baked that is.
So I came to the conclusion I hated fast food, although I still eat pizza, and I still go into McDonalds, but only to get Coffees or Hot Chocolates, but now there are so many Starbucks, even that has got rare, except when I'm at Stansted or Gatwick, not sure about Heathrow, anyway, do you guys love or loathe fastfood? And why.

Ali

Mega Poster
I love fast food! It's impossible not to! It's so quick and easy and it tastes delicious. :--D
Large McChicken Sandwich Meal <3
Fish and Chips <3
Hot Dogs <3

Mike

Giga Poster
Nearly every Friday I have dinner from the chip shop, and every Tuesday I have dinner from McDonalds.

Sometimes, the food can be absolutely skank, but most times it's alright.
So, yes, I do like fast food.

Rush

Giga Poster
I like fries!

However I hate everything else they have to offer. (Even though I had a chicken select meal on Monday. It was for the Monopoly tokens, okay! :p)

Snoo

The Legend
Hardly ever.

tbh, I only ever eat it when I have nothing else to choose from or when I'm drunk.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I had my first McDonalds in about a year a couple of weeks ago and it made me feel like crap. The kebab a few nights ago was great though. I suppose that's a take it or leave it answer then.

I used to eat a lot of it, but just the idea of it now makes me feel a bit sick really.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Most Fridays down the chippy. Many KFC's / Maccy D's in a month is me. So FF is actually awesome.

peep

CF Legend
I like some fast food but there are some things I don't like. KFC for example just makes me feel ill now but I do love MacDonalds.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's a "meh" for me.

I like it on and off, but I couldn't eat it all the time. There are other meals that are just far nicer to eat that fastfood meals. That's not to say I don't enjoy fastfood, but I'm just not a fanatical eater.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I love fast food. I would usually have a chippy take away at least once a week and then maybe a Burker King or KFC during lunch when I'm at work. I could easily life off the stuff everyday if I had the money.

Rush

Giga Poster
Oh if we're counting take-away pizza as fast food, the that's lovely!

Mainly the McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc. I don't like.

Crow

Mega Poster
Do sandwhich bars count as fast food?

For example - I often get sandwhiches from EAT to take away.

but i'm also quite fond of KFC and I adore Wimpy! :D

YES!

I love fast food! Even though I work at McDonalds and should probably hate it, I actually love their food even more there and eat it like, three times a week compared to once every two weeks before I got my job. I try to avoid other fast food places, but I do eat fish and chips quite a bit, etc.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
It's the American way.

I just like food. If it is fast food, so be it.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
God yeah, fast food is win. Expensive and fat win, but win all the same.

Error

Strata Poster
Fat Teenage American.

Yup, pretty much I love it. Though I'm not too big on McDonald's or Arby's, I'll take Burger King and Wendy's.

And Marcus has shown me the way to eat at Taco Bell.