What's new

Djurs Sommerland | Juvelen | Intamin Launch Coaster

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Re: Djurs Sommerland | Unknown name | Intamin (launch?) Coas

The new TV-Advert for Djurs Sommerland is up!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yf0u4k0XEs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Lofty

CF Legend

^ You don't need to justify if it matters or not if something is slightly off topic...

Loving the advert.

Tomatron

Giga Poster

Advert looks great - as if I didn't need ay more reasons to go back here at some point!

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster

Any idea on an opening date for this? I'm kinda getting nervy about being spited about this (and Farup's)...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator

This coaster has been known as Juvelen, and definitely as an Intamin launch coaster, for quite some time now. Could anybody update the thread title?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Consider it done. Sorry we missed it earlier.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like great fun actually. It tails off a little near the end, but generally it looks like exactly the kind of coaster I find really good fun :)

Martyn B

CF Legend
Shame them last couple of hills kill the pacing, but apart from that it looks 'good' - nothing more, nothing less.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
That looks awesome!

It's a lot faster than in the virtual video that was released when the ride was annouced, I'm very impressed by the pacing.

A little dissapionted about the two last airtime hills, but considering this is a family ride it's pretty much as good as it gets.

Martyn B

CF Legend
For 90% of the layout it seemed very fast, so unless that was sarcasm, I'd safely say that was a full speed test. Otherwise, why would the park bother to film it?

Happy to be proven wrong though.