What's new

December Orlando Weather?

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'm visiting Florida in December/January and just wanted to know, either from people who live out there or people who have visited at this time of year before what sort of temperatures to expect?

Also, what sort of things should I pack? I've only ever been May and July so I'm used to the stupidly hot weather, I'm assuming I should take a jacket or hoody of somekind with me this time?

Thanks!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
some website said:
Orlando Weather in December

December Orlando Weather is usually very pleasant. Yes, you can bring your shorts this time of year, but bring long pants too. The Orlando Weather In December is warm during the day and humid enough at night to keep most nights from getting cold. Yes, a freak sub-32°F day is possible, but it's quite unlikely. It's more likely that you will love this break from the cold weather at your home.

Took me about 15 seconds to find that. You only wanted to brag about your holiday, you lucky biatch!

xxx

nadroJ

CF Legend
I did do a few searches, but everything gave me contradicting answers so I thought I'd give you lot a try as well =p

marc

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
I did do a few searches, but everything gave me contradicting answers so I thought I'd give you lot a try as well =p

Same here for early December and the information does give different answers.

At the moment they recon it will be a warm December as at the moment it is hotter than than the average. During the day they expect it to be mid 70's and night about 50.

CMonster

Giga Poster
You should be fine with jeans or other pants and a hoodie... last winter I got by with jeans, shirt with long sleeves and a hoodie, but it was colder than usual. Bring shorts just in case and a long-sleeve shirt or two just in case.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I think I will pack some gloves and a scarf, then laugh at my foolish family if I do actually end up using them and they're left shivering mwahaha!