What's new

Cursed Forest - Download

Lofty

CF Legend
Hey all,

I haven't had chance to be posting updates every so often so I thought I would just upload the finished product.

CursedForest.png

It's a Maurer spinner in a heavy dense forest on the side of a hill overlooking a river.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmit2z2tdzu

Please rate and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

That's was really awesome, really great quality of the ride.
I really love your detailing with the mechanism to start/stop the spinning.

There are a few points though I would like you to think about your next coaster:
the supports need some work, they look weak to me and they are missing a lot of bracing to be really strong.
the track segments were (to me) a bit on the shortish side for a "normal" coaster but you hava managed to get them to work great though...

=D> Great Coaster!!

Lofty

CF Legend
Thanks alot both of you!

It was a boredom coaster lol, I was really uninspired and decided to make a spinner and it ended like that lol!

Loefet, that mechanism was a little tester too and in my opinion it played out really well, I think it works pretty well and looks realistic!

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Awesome!

I especially love the 3rd section - the one after the big immelman turn, how it's got this bouncy bit in it where it goes up and twists like a transition hill, but with an extra dip in the top of it.

I liked the river and I flew up and down it making whooshing noises, but I was disappointed that it was actually only a really long lake DX

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I echo everything I read above.

I liked the layout, the pacing and the spinning. It felt really fun, but I do agree with Loefet about the supports. Whilst I probably wouldn't have noticed had he not mentioned it, I do think he's right.

So yeah, overall, really nice. I think spinners are great fun, and you've done well there.

8.5/10

Brookes

Giga Poster
Really cool little ride here. Layout was really original and exciting, I really liked the little dips and twisting drops. The spinning was good, plus the scenery as the whole was great. Colour scheme was great and also supporting looks good, well done!

8/10

Lofty

CF Legend
Thanks everyone!

Yeah, I did use the bigger supporting scheme, but for some reason it never payed off and looked really strange, but anyway, I'm pleased with the coaster and really pleased with everyones comments.

Keep a look out for a new coaster I've got on the way, it's a little, LARGER than this!