What's new

Conneaut Lake Park crowded! WTF?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
:shock:
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. I've been to the park several times and never seen more than a handful of guests. For those that have never been, the park is a real dump but in a quaint sort of way.
I checked the park's website and couldn't find a reason for the huge crowds last weekend. Anyone know anything?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9rPgdLOdzM[/youtube]

Darren B

Giga Poster
I'm so pleased it's still in business and apparently doing reasonably well. Yes, it's an absolute dump, but it's so charming at the same time. If I win the lottery I'd buy the park in a heartbeat.

Ben

CF Legend
Darren B said:
I'm so pleased it's still in business and apparently doing reasonably well. Yes, it's an absolute dump, but it's so charming at the same time. If I win the lottery I'd buy the park in a heartbeat.

Cough, you mean we'd =]

I want them to stay open long enough for me to get a visit in in 2017, places like this fascinate me!

Ben

CF Legend
Darren B said:

Cough, you mean we'd =]

I want them to stay open long enough for me to get a visit in in 2017, places like this fascinate me!