Coca-Cola or Pepsi

• Coca-Cola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Simply put: Do you like Coca-Cola or Pepsi better?
_
I like (love) Coca-Cola. It just has more of a cola taste.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Pepsi.

Coke is ok, I just prefer Pepsi's sweeter taste. But I generally don't drink coke or any fizzy drink for that matter.

I've only had about 3 fizzy drinks in the last 2 months.

A

Anonymous

No pref I like them both about the same altho coke is a slightly better one for the taste.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Coke, the only time I get Pepsi is in KFC which is disgusting.

I like coke but I only get it when I go to Mc Donalds, Supermac's and the cinema.

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
I haven't drunk fizzy drinks for 4 years now. Just one day I thought, meh its basically just caramel and crap so I dont bother with it. Teas my thing :D .

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Got to be sugar free for me being diabetic and although I'd prefer diet Coke to Pepsi I'd much rather have Pepsi Max, so Pepsi wins as long as Max is included.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
I'll drink either but I prefer Pepsi. It's not gonna kill me if I have to drink Coke instead of Pepsi, as long as it's not cheap coke. Ugh.

Pepsi by miles, though I've never actually been sure why. Obviously I like the taste better but I can't pinpoint the reason.

However, I looked up the nutritional information online to see which actually has more sodium and sugar, and it turns out that Pepsi has way more sodium, but Coke has almost double the amount of sugar that Pepsi has.

Mack

Mega Poster
I like both. (Gasp.)

Equally.

I'll drink whichever is available. Put me in a store and I'll choose whichever is cheapest.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Pepsi slightly over Coke.

I love both, but something about the can/bottle being blue that makes it better. (I have no idea why)