Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coffee

Discussion in 'General Polls' started by FaceYourNemesis, Mar 7, 2012.

?

How do you like it?

1. Espresso

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Cappuccino

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Americano

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Latte

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Mocha

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. FaceYourNemesis

FaceYourNemesis Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Nemesis
    Best Park:
    Alton Towers
    Any coffee lovers here? I love espresso, and get through four single shots a day. Sometimes I'll have a Costa or Nero cappuccino with soya milk, but strong coffee is where it's at :p

Robinton likes this.
  2. furie

furie SBOPD Staff Member Administrator Moderator CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Boulder Dash
    Best Park:
    Busch Gardens WB
    Coaster Count:
    When I'm in the mood, I love coffee, but I suffer from heartburn and it doesn't help. Then I've found that it's been possibly a migraine trigger as well, so I don't really touch it now. Love the smell though and there's nothing nicer than a weekend cup of fresh coffee and a sweet baked bread/pastry product of some kind.

3. kimahri

kimahri Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Phoenix
    Best Park:
    Silver dollar city.
    Coaster Count:
    I was going to make this thread yesterday except with a picture of the coffee bean from Regular Show and having a sentence composed of just the word coffee...

In relation to the topic though, fuken hate the stuff. It's manky and rank and I have to make cups for clients at work. They keep complaining it's too strong, I've learned that you're supposed to put a level tea spoon in a cup whereas I put mounds in... Doesn't help when you don't drink the crap and you're told to make it how you would for yourself, I went of what look normal.

Overall it's dutty!

4. furie

furie SBOPD Staff Member Administrator Moderator CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Boulder Dash
    Best Park:
    Busch Gardens WB
    Coaster Count:
    The basic coffee taste is really nice, but it's something you can't go from "don't drink" to "drink full strength".

I still like Lattes because they're sweet and milky. If you do one at home, maybe using an instant like Kenco MILLICANO or NESCAFE ORIGINAL (perhaps NESCAFE GOLD BLEND, then you can use half a spoon of coffee to a mug of hot milk and you get a mild coffee flavour which is yummy.

I've increased the strength of coffee I can drink over the years, but fresh coffee is a delicious smell and doing it the way above, you end up with the smell in taste form. Yummy!

5. nadroJ

nadroJ Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Skyrush
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Coffee is vom. Actually disgusting. Tea, in all it's gloriousness, is superior in every way.

Stupid coffee drinkers, bane of my life! If I'm out with a coffee drinker we have to stop everywhere we go for coffee, I have to make stupid people at work stupid coffee (it's really crap coffee too) and everybody has become acclimatised to what we at work call 'The Starbucks Effect' which is where people assume that every place that sells coffee has the same range as places like Starbucks, and request ridiculous things like skinny caramel latte's, etc. NO! You may have black, white and at a push a cappucino. But I would prefer it if you went away.

6. Ian

Ian From CoasterForce Staff Member Administrator Moderator Social Media Team CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Outlaw Run
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JANcVXHqNTI[/youtube]

7. LiveForTheLaunch

LiveForTheLaunch Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Eejanaika
    Best Park:
    DisneySea
    Coaster Count:
    The only way I like it, is iced. Normal coffee is only good to dip cinnamon cookies in, and lattes are just vile.

8. Hixee

Hixee Moderator Staff Member Moderator CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Silver Dollar City
    Coaster Count:
    I don't really do hot drinks, and I've never really liked coffee. I don't know why, it's not really the taste I don't like. I've never tried iced-coffee though (iced-tea is alright), so it might be a temperature thing and I might find I quite like that.

Who knows? :p

9. FaceYourNemesis

FaceYourNemesis Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Nemesis
    Best Park:
    Alton Towers
    Instant coffee is vile TBH. Maybe if you tried "proper" drip coffee, you'd like it? :p

10. kimahri

kimahri Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Phoenix
    Best Park:
    Silver dollar city.
    Coaster Count:
    Maybe I don't want to try it?

11. Mysterious Sue

Mysterious Sue Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Schwur des Kärnan
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    All coffee is evil. Tea is the drink of the gods. I drink about ten cups a day and at home, make real tea in a pot. None of this tea bag stuff

12. Robinton

Robinton New Member

Best Coaster:
    Danny
    Best Park:
    Skoda
    Oh, I'm a great coffee lover, can't not to bump this old topic! :) I like espresso too and I drink it usually the most often during the day, I also like to have sometimes big mugs of black coffee with sugar, milk and cinnamon :p Latte, cappuccino and ice coffee are my favourites too, however I usually drink them in various coffee shops :)
    And when I'm at home I prefer espresso and my big mugs, always from roasted beans, it's the best taste for me :rolleyes: I have a coffee maker too, a nespresso one like on these examples from cozzy, it was a nice replacement of my old Mr.Coffee one :D
    I also want to get in future such combo maker with grinder, they're very cool but rather expensive so at the current time I'm saving money for this :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

13. Zek_Teh_Kek

Zek_Teh_Kek Active Member

Best Coaster:
    Maverick
    Best Park:
    Cedar Point
    Coaster Count:
    I know this is a bumped thread (I hate it when I just have to post something), but Would the straight up beans be an option? I love them!
    And the grounds (just not IN the coffee).
    I'm one weird person if you haven't thought so already.