What's new

Codonas Fair Helensburgh

alexr

Hyper Poster
We went down to Helensburgh this afternoon but the weather wasnt that great.We found a funfair there and had a few rides there.
The Fair was empty as you may see from the photos.
This resulted in having quite a funny ride opp with only me on the waltzer.When he said do you want off he made it go faster and was constantly spinning me.
I then did the Twister which was fun but the ride op left the ride half way through for a fag, How Professional.
I went on the Big Apple which was quite sore for a big apple.The guy asked me to tell him when to stop.I got bored after the 4th round It was coverd in rust.
As you can see it looks as if the place has seen better days. It is also Permenant as it never seems to travel, It's not changed much over the past few years.
Anyway heres the photos.
DSCF9525.jpg

waltzer looking like it needs a paint job.
DSCF9526.jpg

DSCF9528.jpg

DSCF9544.jpg

DSCF9546.jpg

DSCF9529.jpg

Most of the Fair.
DSCF9531.jpg

Dodgems
DSCF9532.jpg

Some more of the fair.
DSCF9534.jpg

the area.
DSCF9539.jpg

A Carousel
DSCF9538.jpg

Waltzer.
DSCF9540.jpg

Dodgems
DSCF9542.jpg

DSCF9541.jpg

Twister and Big Apple.
DSCF9554.jpg

DSCF9565.jpg

Final shots of Helensburghs Rollercoaster

I didn't want to look weird by taking pictures of/on the coaster.

Thanks for reading.

Jake

Strata Poster
Is this a 'permenant' park? It isn't on RCDB or anything, but it wouldn't have the name of the town on the side of the cred if it moved around.

If this is the case you should email RCDB and get it put up!

alexr

Hyper Poster
I dont know if it pemenant but it was there last year and doesnt look any different.
It was pretty depresing and I doubt they make any money with all rides a pound :roll: