What's new

Coasterfreck's Coasters

scw55

Hyper Poster
A nice basic way of starting to explore scenery is by building 'tunnels' over straight sections of track.
You start to get a feel of how to use it.

With RCT3 for about 8 years I didn't use scenery at all because the improvement in aesthetic of rides and paths from RCT2 and RCT3 made me feel that scenery wasn't needed. However I don't regret beginning to invest in scenery.

Terra-forming is very exciting. It can 'smooth' over any holes formed by construction.

I liked your woodie. Just some hills felt slow. I wonder if this is down to length of the train.

If I can't think of a name for a coaster that's fitting, I either leave it nameless or use a 'working' title in till the name comes to me.

I envy your ability to record PoVs seemingly easily.

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
My woodie rollercoaster train had 7 cars featured in these screenshots, I admit, my laptop is very fast at recording pov's. And will hopefully I will get another one online tomorrow.
Here are the screenshots of Zodiac.
Shot0148_zps68060cc3.png

Shot0151_zps765cda96.png
Shot0153_zps36d8294c.png

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
As promised here is a new RCT3 Coaster, It's is an Intamin accelerator coaster, called Firestorm, the coaster now has an orange train, but I named it after I did the POV and took the screenshots.
Shot0157_zps6867224d.png

Shot0160_zpsc148d962.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWb7kLsE5UI[/youtube]

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Ok, the pacing was excellent. The turn at 11 seconds could of done with a bit more speed but apart from that, perfect speed. The name makes good sense with the ride. The colours also work great symbolising the ride. As said before, experiment with scenery and landscaping in your own time really. I used to hate landscaping so just see what you can do. Didn't like that there was no brake run which made the coaster a little less believable. But apart from that, I think this is my favourite coaster done by you, so well done!

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
I also thought it was a little poor without the breakrun, but when I did it I had to sort of rush finish it, but now I have revised ending to Firestorm and it now also features a breakrun, which I have worked on so it slows the train as gently.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwZfvd1JtZI[/youtube].