What's new

Coasterforce online games evening

Lfisher92

Roller Poster
Would anybody be interested in maybe having group matches of battlefield 3 or MW3 when they come out on ps3 or Xbox?

Intricks

Strata Poster
Id be up for MW3, but I dont want to spend the money on a game that I essentially have.

Besides, FPS are meant for WASD and a mouse :3

Switching between the hideouts'...

Ollie

CF Legend
Haha yeah I've watched those videos. Just don't have the tools and it's scary taking something so expensive apart into loads of little bits and trying to put it back together again :p

Lfisher92

Roller Poster
I'd do it for ya but I'm out of thermal paste :( trust me it's easy, the hardest part is taking it apart, but even that is self explanatory it's labelled inside what screws go where :)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
How about some Gears Of War 3 right now since it's already out & fab? <3

Lfisher92

Roller Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
How about some Gears Of War 3 right now since it's already out & fab? <3

On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate Gears? I got an xbox tucked away somewhere and this might be the game it comes back out for. Playing Resistance 3 at the moment, it's an amazing game!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Every review of Gears I've read has given it a 10/10 & I have to agree. Some are even calling it the best shooter of all time, so time to dust off & fire up that 360!

Lfisher92

Roller Poster
Every review of Gears I've read has given it a 10/10 & I have to agree. Some are even calling it the best shooter of all time, so time to dust off & fire up that 360!

I just may have to :D girlfriend works at Game, so 25% off for me :D

Intricks

Strata Poster

Um....isn't EVERY FPS made for the X-Box 360 (exclusively, or later gets deported to PC) called the "best shooter of all time"?

Dave

CF Legend

Until battlefield 3....

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Do we not already have another topic where people can bitch about gaming? :p