What's new

Coasterforce merch?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Does coasterforce do merchandise for it's members or not? Has this ever been considered if not?

I know some of the other enthusiast groups do various types of clothing and items with their logos on. Do you have other items that you like to wear to show off your gooniness when you do lives instead? (General park merch I assume?)

Any thoughts?

Maybe this is a girl thing, liking clothes. haha.

Pierre

Strata Poster
SilverArrow said:
Maybe this is a girl thing, liking clothes. haha.

You just openly admitted you were a girl on this forum, do not be surprised if you start getting friend requests/follows on social media from complete strangers.

I think Raybould is currently attached so you should be safe from CF's most likely predator.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm looking at expanding the t-shirt/hoodie section on Cafepress. I know Cafepress is expensive but it wouldn't be cheap for me to produce several designs in several colours and sizes.

I would like to get some pends and pin badges knocked up, too. Glasses straps are also a good seller.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Ian said:
I'm looking at expanding the t-shirt/hoodie section on Cafepress. I know Cafepress is expensive but it wouldn't be cheap for me to produce several designs in several colours and sizes.

I would like to get some pends and pin badges knocked up, too. Glasses straps are also a good seller.

Weird. I actually started designing some ideas made in Cafe Press. :shock:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37791