What's new

Coaster & token prices at Bottons, Skegness

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So yeah, in preparation for the CF-Live in July, I have a few questions that I can't find the answer to on their website.*

1. How much is an unlimited ride wristband?
2. How many tokens would it take for one person to only ride the four coasters just once?
3. Are there any offers for buying a load of tokens?

I did visit last year (I think it was last year) but I can't remember. The 2010 prices may not be available yet, but last years will do so I can get an approximate idea.

* Disclaimer: I may not have looked hard enough. Fnarr!

Martyn B

CF Legend
All day wristbands are £13 each, or £9 after 5pm.

The 3 kiddie coasters are 2 tokens each and Rockin Roller is 3 tokens, at £1 each, thats £9 for one person for all credits, so you'd be better to get a wristband after 5pm.

There are offers on tokens, like 6 for £5 and 25 for £20 etc.

With how Fantasy Island operated last year, you'll end up having more fun at Botton's, its a great little park with a mental Pirate Ship & crazy Waltzers. And with the Dodgems, Giant Wheel and the new Extreme Orbiter for this year, its a major win at £9.

Oh, and before you ask Fantasy Island wristbands are £17 (£15 online).

Hope that helps :--D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thanks, Martyn.

I'll do a survey thing on the submission form to find out if attendees want to do all the rides at Bottons or just the coasters. I'm trying to make it cheap as possible for everybody.

Either way, £9 is pretty good going for a band.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Well its either £9 for just the coasters, or £9 for all rides after 5pm. And both parks are open until 10pm, so you'll have plenty of time. Unless you're not planning on staying late?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I have no idea about times. It's pretty relaxed anyway, come and go as you please.

Staying until 10pm is a quite hard work. I don't think I've stayed at Thorpe that late at GhosterForce for the last few seasons.

What I'd be tempted to do is call a midday meet up at FI, stay there until 5pm and then do Bottons, where people can stay as long as they like.

It's mid-July though, so we'll have to see how busy it is etc.

Martyn B

CF Legend
You'd be better off making sure its a Saturday during the summer holidays, more chance of the big rides opening at F-Island.

And you have to go back for a night ride on JO :D