What's new

Coaster Facts that the GP have got wrong

kitstar

Roller Poster
I find that things are done backwords and that shes trying to beat everysingle park on the planet yet isnt implimenting anything that is new and will set the park out from the rest. Yes Geoff did that but he tryed to give the park an identity. Under amanda theres nothing unique or even remotely different than any other park. She still needs to sort out the bugs in the system aswell as rout out the lazzy ops. as well as hire more folks from the area rather than call in the cheepo crew.

kitstar

Roller Poster
The best one I heard is that AIR and Nemesis are actually conected together and that you transfer between them both in some underground bunker. Douche 1 on the train. Hey you the big one goes upside down dont it. Person answers no I think your on about Infusion or IRN BRU. Douche answers NO BIG ONE GOES UPSIDE DOWN!!!. Prove me wrong. Person points to big one from the train window but douche still gobs off.

alexr

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
Shut up, Amanda Thompson is the best woman in the World.

This.

find that things are done backwords and that shes trying to beat everysingle park on the planet yet isnt implimenting anything that is new and will set the park out from the rest. Yes Geoff did that but he tryed to give the park an identity. Under amanda theres nothing unique or even remotely different than any other park. She still needs to sort out the bugs in the system aswell as rout out the lazzy ops. as well as hire more folks from the area rather than call in the cheepo crew.

I don't agree with this. Shes made the park more Modern and much better looking. I think the park would be in serious Financial Problems if Geoffrey was still there. Nick lands pretty Unique and Along with Quite a lot of the rides at PB Are unique. You must be a PB Fan though if you Number One coasters PMBO, I'm a PB Fan yet the Big Ones not in my Top 10

Also at M&D'S I've heard people saying Tornado's the Biggest Looping coaster in the world :roll:

kitstar

Roller Poster
I only put it up there as I cant get to any other parks apart from Shamalot New pleasure land Blackpool and very rare Alton Towers. As I am not in employment and that I dont have my own transport. I used to be a PBB fan boy but thanx to many crap expreineces from there im now not much a fan. I enjoyd PMBO but now it feels like my spines turning to dust. I would say Nemesis is my fave but id get a bitching at like I used to get. so no OBLIVION is my true fave.

If Amanda sorted out this obsesion with trying to beat Cedar Point and some of the Six Flags parks then there would be better stuff. Along with if only she could just dig deep very deep and get that zing factor back in the park. Yes I do agree that Nick land is a vast improvement on BC but it is still far from fixed. There are still massive problems within the park from the people at the top and to the ride ops and catering staff. But this is only my view and having gone to the park most years since I was a baby thats 24 years ago. I have seen the park in both the cramed days and the ghosty days.

Im normaly wrong acording to most people so I guess I should just go back to keepin my mouth shut n not bother spending time there. I stopped going to parks last year as I got so bored of it so I just read up on whats new.

Dave

CF Legend
This isn't a roller coaster fact but an annoying error...

"The 80 year old veteran abseiled 650ft from the Spinnaker Tower"

Euuurggghh