What's new

Coaster Cuties

Nic

Strata Poster
furie said:
13girl.jpg
Is that "new" Gladiator, Inferno? (who was, I believe, a former page 3 girl?)

If so, then she's at the wrong park! Clearly she should be advertising "Big Titted Gladiator: The Ride"

15447_313701950359_529160359_9560431_1302351_n.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nic said:
furie said:

If so, then she's at the wrong park! Clearly she should be advertising "Big Titted Gladiator: The Ride"

Lesbians <3

It's Amy Childs from The Only Way is Essex. Who used to advertise designer vaginas. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/amy-childs-dro ... 00103.html
The perfect person to front the advertising campaign.

Lofty

CF Legend
Ian said:
Nic said:
furie said:

Lesbians <3

It's Amy Childs from The Only Way is Essex. Who used to advertise designer vaginas. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/amy-childs-dro ... 00103.html
The perfect person to front the advertising campaign.

I thought it was her, the ugly, talent-less, dim, stupid, whore.

kimahri

CF Legend
I was hoping for some dark, twisted, American Mcgee's Alice (kinda addicted to that atm moment) style type pinups with a heavily stylalized backdrop.

Granted its not 'Cute' but it would fit and be kinda sexy. (Give them some glasses and I'd buy that **** right up... what?)

Ollie

CF Legend
For some reason it's not working for me. I click the link to download it and just get a black page.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ollie said:
For some reason it' not working for me. I click the link to download it and just get a black page.

You lucky, lucky bastard! :LOL:

walker1104

Mega Poster
Ollie said:
For some reason it's not working for me. I click the link to download it and just get a black page.

It's around 9mb, so if your internet is as slow as mine is at the moment, it takes a while to view it.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
There is one that doesn't seem to entirely fit with the rest....just a bit awkward.

Good laugh though. Definitely makes me appreciate "Girls of the (enter college conference here)" calendar a bit more though.