What's new

Chimelong Paradise to get skyrocket 2

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
It's been a while since Chimelong Paradise in China added anything but it looks like they will be adding a premier sky rocket 2.
This poster popped up at the park.
20170430_215657.jpg

Which does also explain where this track shown on the premier rides Facebook last month has ended up :)
Screenshot_20170430-233209.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It's about time they added a new coaster, but I'm not overly excited. Not that I've even got a Chinese visa at the moment, but I keep putting off doing a Guangzhou weekend to mop up a bunch of +1s around the city. I like Chimelong, but I probably wouldn't have gone back for a while; this will clinch a visit though. These rides don't get much love, but I actually like the one I did at SFDK.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Looks like a solid addition to compliment the Dive Coaster. Although having another coaster with a heartline roll in the same park that has an Intamin 10 Inversion might be really redundant! It's nice to know some Chinese parks keep adding stuff and not just build 5 coasters then not do anything for the rest of their existence.

JSM

Mega Poster
Chinese Parks like this are open year round and I imagine they are trying to open it for Golden Week which is sometime early October. Its a 7 day holiday and probably the biggest week for parks in China. :)
Oh didn't know that, thanks :)