What's new

Child Seriously Hurt After Fall from Galaxy Spin at Fun Spot Kissimmee

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
i was just there in june, and i did see the minimum height limit to ride without an adult / multiple people. also while i was waiting in line they had a bunch of young kids probably ages 6-10 taking a day care / summer camp day trip there. the ride op was putting 3-4 of them together each ride since soem where clearly not tall enough to ride alone, they seemed to have fun, and no one got hurt. shame they don't say if the kid was riding alone or with someone else. if the kid was riding alone i question how tall he was since at 6 i don't think most boys are tall enough to ride a coaster alone. heck i think i was either 10 or 11 before i was tall enough for all coasters without height issues. i hope they release more information on this so everyone knows exactly what happened. was it height, ride op looking the other way, restraint issues ?

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
i just looked it up 3 1/2 feet tall requires an adult to ride and 4 feet tall to ride alone. so unless that was a 4 foot tall six year old i smell bad ride ops.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team