What's new

Chessington to Improve Bubble Works

Jools

Giga Poster
^ Wrong topic love.

Anyway, nice to see this, when I went on last, most of the effects were buggered.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Oh yeah I remember something about Vampire... The new walky attraction thingy...

I was supposed to be involved with transforming the queue to be a story. Where the canopy is, there was to be a talking figure introducing you to the ride, safety stuff n whatnot. I'm not too sure if this is what the new walky-attraction is, but from what my involvement was, it could be that.

Nic

Strata Poster
I don't want to hijack the Vampire topic for this, but it's not worth its own one. Plus, it's kinda related, what with being on the subject of ride sponsorship.

When did this happen?

http://www.chessington.com/explore/myst ... falls.aspx

drop-pop-logo.jpg

Thoughts/ideas/rants?

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
That happened last year around June/July time...

It just added some random (but amusing) signs in the queue, and had about two signs mid-ride advertising it...

Wasn't as bad as it could've been all in all, but I still disapprove of random and pointless sponsorship like it...

Nic

Strata Poster
Really? Oh, ignore me then.

In other news, it still says about Imperial Leather on Bubbleworks on their website. Guess they've not updated it yet.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Ugh, thats a hideous sponsor for Dragon Falls. Could have been worse I guess, but still quite subtle compared to others.

dominoes

Mega Poster
I'm glad its getting a fix up. It will be fun for the kids, and anyway, the last time I went on it, it broke down in the fountain room. One kid in our car decided it would be funny if he stuck his hand in the fountain to get us wet, and I couldn't ride Ramases because of my pounding headache from the strobes...