What's new

Chessington in the snow

Ollie

CF Legend
Kobra in the snow according to Chessies Twitter page.
58226541-798ebae55fbd70bb9440a4057ed473c7.4b54b889-scaled.jpg

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
That's a support for one of the snake heads going on either end of the track...

Speaking of which, my person said the track was there... But it's definitely missing in that image :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm at the park on Thursday, will post updates on Thurs evening/Friday.

If anybody has questions about the new area, let me know and I'll try and get them asnwered.

Hopefully I'll be able to Tweet from CQoA on Thurs with updates (no pics though) and we can be followed at www.twitter.com/coasterforce

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Maybe you could ask if they plan to expand the area behind Madhouse with a new Gerstlauer Launched Ian? ;)

I have many questions, none of which have much to do with what's being added into the new area this year :lol:

I suppose you could ask them if the food will be 'themed' like Mystic East used to serve Chinese by Dragon Falls...

marc

CF Legend
Some great questions going on here :shock:

I wish to ask if they have a 10 year plan and if the hotel and safri is going to happen. Will they install rides to cater for the younger adult/teen market or will they just focus on the family side of the park.

What is the plan for older rides like Bubble Works and Vampire etc.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Safari ride wants... A lot... Especially if it's a hybrid of Kilimanjaro Safari and Rhino Rally...

Could also ask what other improvements are there going to be park-wide, like re-painting and what-not...