What's new

Cheap hotels Disneyland Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I know a few of you guys often take trips to DLP, just wondered which hotels you usually stay at?

At the moment I've found at Etap at Marne le Vallee, it's near an RER station and is about £30 a night, which is fine. I just wondered if there's any hotels you guys have stayed at time and time again that have easy access to the parks?

Thanks.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
We always stop in a Disney hotel. It's not cheap in the slightest so irrelevant to the conversation :lol:

Mike

Giga Poster
When I went a few years ago with John, I'm pretty sure I stayed at the same Etap hotel that you've already suggested.

It was fine, and within extremely easy reach of both Disney and Paris. :)

peep

CF Legend
^Yep, Mike has it spot on. It's the closest you'll get to the Resort that cheap. It's like 2 seconds on the RER (about a euro or two each way) or a 30-40 min walk.

marc

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
I know a few of you guys often take trips to DLP, just wondered which hotels you usually stay at?

At the moment I've found at Etap at Marne le Vallee, it's near an RER station and is about £30 a night, which is fine. I just wondered if there's any hotels you guys have stayed at time and time again that have easy access to the parks?

Thanks.

Stayed there the other year, it's a 30 min walk to the park or a 5 min train journey as Peep said.

If I was going again I would stay there if I could not afford a Disney hotel.

The rooms were fine and it's a min away from the station.

The only problem is there is nothing to do at night so stay at the Disney village until you are actually ready to sleep.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn B said:
I dont know about the Orly airport though.
BlankSnowyOrlyOwl.jpg

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Mike said:
Do people not realise this is from February last year? :?

How on earth did I manage that?? I was just about to blame the guy who resurrected the thread - but it was me!! too much :drinking: ?

:oops:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Since the topic was from February last year, and has just been resurrected by a spambot selling hotel rooms in Koh Samui, Thailand, I think it's safe to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.