What's new

CF Hockey Fans

jolash

Mega Poster
I might be a diehard coaster enthusiast, but come winter time it's all about hockey.

Any other hockey fans here??

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
I watched some on the tv when I was in America, I like to watch though being British I don't have a team or a chance to really watch it! Cool sport though!

jolash

Mega Poster
Snoo said:
I live in Columbus, so I hate hockey. ;)
lol, sorry.

I should have mentioned I'm a wings fan. I see there's a few Hawks fans. I have a buddy back in the army who's a Hawks fan, so I'm obligated to hate all of you.

BBH

Giga Poster
My avatar was Brandon Saad for about a month, so obviously I love the Hawks.

To the Penguins and Red Wings fans, please let the door hit your ass on the way out.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I don't really watch much hockey, but when it comes to winter it is my favourite sport. Saddly my favorite hockey team got disbanded last year :(
As for NHL, I've only watched one game so far (2012 Stanley Cup finals) and my favorite team are LA Kings.

BBH

Giga Poster
tomahawKSU said:
Let's be honest, the Coyotes should be in Kansas City.
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

There isn't a legitimately interested buyer in KC, and the Sprint Center is doing just fine without a full-time tenant.

Plus, you can't go to KC without first looking at Quebec and Seattle.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
KC built the arena to get a hockey team, that's why the Penguins were threatening to move when trying to get a new arena, because KC had one. AEG owns Sprint Center, as well as the Kings, which is why there is none in KC.

Seattle and Quebec don't have readily available arenas. They would be playing in old arenas while they wait instead of a state of the art one.

Yeah, Sprint Center does great with all the concerts they are getting, but I would love more live sports here. OKC getting the thunder was such a joke, but that's a completely different topic.

BBH

Giga Poster
Seattle and Quebec are the main targets for the next expansion. KeyArena and Colisee Pepsi will suit the team for a year while the arenas in the respective cities are completed.

Kansas City is a town I see getting the Coyotes if they opt out of their lease in 2018, which would be their only opportunity. And Snoo, I wouldn't worry about losing your precious Blue Jackets, they're stuck until 2039. :lol:

BOBROVSKY!