What's new

Celebrities on Coasters!

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Hello coaster addicts! This topic is to post pics or videos of celebrities on Coasters. Celebrities need a break, right? Post away!

Dada Life @ Nitro, SFGAdv.
rephlektorlist_DadaPhoto_1.jpeg

Leonardo Di Caprio @ Xcelerator, Knott's Berry Farm
0820_dicaprio_coaster_bauer.jpg

Robbie

Hyper Poster
I can see the bar for what counts as a "celebrity" has already been set really, really low.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Robbie said:
I can see the bar for what counts as a "celebrity" has already been set really, really low.

Dada Life, being one of the most successful DJ acts of all time, commanding over 50k for a 2 hour set, 5 or 6 nights a week.. Plus, they own their own highly successful music software company - I think thats pretty darn high-profile if you ask me.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Valentino Rossi on Katun
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hu4VnoSHKE[/youtube]

Alonso and Massa on Formula Rossa
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijuQwnfBBZw[/youtube]

bmac

Giga Poster
Rode with Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey on Green Lantern at Great Adventure Mother's Day Weekend in 2012. Here's a picture of them getting into the train.

MGalleryItem.php

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Robbie said:

Dada Life, being one of the most successful DJ acts of all time, commanding over 50k for a 2 hour set, 5 or 6 nights a week.. Plus, they own their own highly successful music software company - I think thats pretty darn high-profile if you ask me.
Never heard of 'em.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Robbie said:

you mean he wasn't talking about Leo?

Ethan

Strata Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Robbie said:

It's a shame their music is god awful.

Oh and here's a bloke sitting next to some silicone implants...

WsEvCTK.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
I rode the Junior Vekoma Suspended at Canada's Wonderland with Oscar-winning writer Diablo Cody.

#namedrop

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I once rode Grandpa's Train at Peppa Pig World sat behind Mel C from Spice Girls. Can't top that.

I think it's amazing how these celebs are just normal people and queue like everybody else. What's even more amazing is that they all waited for the front row!

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Here's Robbie Williams and Olly Murs on the Big One. Note that Olly is in the second row - he knows his place.

bff9.jpg