Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't even get on it

• What's a pogo stick?

• Total voters

Brookes

Giga Poster
Pogo sticks. You might own one, you might have had a go on one, you might be an expert at them or you might have just fallen off on your first go and never tried again. So, can you pogo?

If you don't know what I mean click here.

Ollie

CF Legend
I can actually. I used to have one when I lived in Wales.
I used to be rubbish at it and only manage a few bounces before I lost my balance. But then something just clicked and then there was no stopping me. I could then just go for ages and control where I bounced around. Although I haven't been on one for a few years now.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I actually tried this for the first time a few days ago. I managed to get about 3 bounces before falling off into the sink :p

Ben

CF Legend
Ollie said:
I can actually. I used to have one when I lived in Wales.
I used to be rubbish at it and only manage a few bounces before I lost my balance. But then something just clicked and then there was no stopping me. I could then just go for ages and control where I bounced around. Although I haven't been on one for a few years now.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Expert!

I had a pogo stick and I think my record was near to four hundred bounces.

Something tells me there's not much to do in Canada or Wales!

*hopes someone watched the Graham Norton Show the other week*

Slash

Giga Poster
I am an expert also, I got bored and when i did I challenged my friends to bounce competitions (I always won), my record was 557 bounces!!!

Yeah, but no one cares.

Rush

Giga Poster
No.

I think these are better:

66-plain-blue-space-hopper.jpg

They're more bouncy, fun and childish. :--D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I can Pogo! Like, STILL pogo :)

I used to be able to do it indefinitely (ie just stop when boredom took over) and now I can do it until I get tired from being old and fat (maybe five or six :p ). Other than fitness, there's no reason I couldn't keep on doing it, I still have the same skill set. It's like riding a bike and all that... Only with less wheels and more boredom!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I wonder if Heather Mills is any good at it?

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I doubt it, but my third leg is as wooden as her second when I see her dancin' on that Yank TV show.

Ya.