What's new

Busch Gardens In Slow Motion

TrevorBondi305

Mega Poster
On Sunday, a rather bleak day, I got to go to Busch Gardens for the first time this Season! Over the winter, I have gotten into filmmaking with my Canon T3i! I am working on filming and editing and thought this was a cool little video I made! Please give me some advice on how to improve! cool)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWOAXW_H7no[/youtube]​

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
^LOL

I like the idea, it's actually really cool and it works because the quality is so high. A few too many "repeat shots", but generally it's very good. I love the boy running to race the Griffon splash.

I know you can't do it for tracking shots, but there are a couple of "slight jerks" where the camera has either been knocked or moved. I don't know if you used a tripod or not and it just got a bit of a knock? It's a really pedantic thing though to mention, but when it's in slow motion and looks so good, the slight knocks and jerks do spoil it a little. It really is a tiny thing though, as it's very good :)

marc

CF Legend
Yeah enjoyed that as well thought it worked really well.

Like Furie I enjoyed the part with the boy running, wish he had slipped but cannot have everything :)

TrevorBondi305

Mega Poster
Yea, when I reviewed my footage, I noticed those little knocks! Sorry about that, I might make a sequel in the near future, and will try to work out the kinks! :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
No need to apologise - the film is very good anyway. It's just if you want it to be REALLY, very good you need to perfect those kinds of things :lol:

Hutch

Strata Poster
These are really good. I'd love to see more of these in the future. I'm glad you liked the park.

TrevorBondi305

Mega Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlEajtOqhQA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]​
Just finished whipping up this one (it's in real time)! Cinematic Coasters! Be sure to share it on facebook or other social networks, even get other CF-ers to look here! :--D

Hutch

Strata Poster
Looks great! There were still some moments were the camera was a bit shaky, as well as a few shots where the coaster was blocked by some trees, and a couple where I thought the clip ended too soon. Like what furie said, these are the things you need to work on. :wink: