What's new

Bungle in the Jungle - Legoland loses a ride.

Martyn B

CF Legend
ciallkennett said:
I heard the rumours, a tad sad it's true as I didn't manage to nab that credit :(

It may well get sold to another park, so you havent't lost the credit just yet.

Though it is most probably going to be shipped for Florida. But then would it really save them that much money though?

Ollie

CF Legend
I remember thinking it was ok without the covers but still prefered the Dragon Coaster. The ride looks impressive and big when you see it though but it's a pretty boring ride.
When we went back a few years later and saw the covers we thought it was stupid. They still had the old signs in the queue marking the queue time and we joined at the 30 minute sign but because of the covers it was an hour and a half before we got on. And even then the ride was rough, force-less and really slow. The bar also really hurt my leg going into the brake run and my leg was in pain for the rest of the day.
So glad it's going though.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
This was predictable, since Lego hated it since the whole cover issue...

Besides, this probably makes a new coaster in the next year more likely...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, but her box currently hurts her, so she had to go on it with her box, which made it a more unpleasant experience. Do you not read the bad news topic?

Islander

Roller Poster
Great to see my site being linked to from here - thanks!

It is sad to see the thing go - before they messed up with the covers, it was a decent ride. However, with it removed, the park's management are expecting the average guest to get more rides done in a day, which is hardly surprising.

I say good riddance to the awful modifications, but it's just a huge shame they had to be made in the first place.