What's new

Borderline Boilers

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This is stolen from Viz.

A borderline boiler is somebody who is slightly over the line of ugliness/past their prime, but for some unknown reason, you find them attractive.

I'd say JK Rowling, Teresa May (yes, I hate myself) and Carol Vorderman.

Who are yours?

spicy

Giga Poster
Madonna, I mean shes by far past her sell by date. But you still think to yourself, yeah I would.

Jer

Strata Poster
^I wouldn't

Cher on the other hand, she what? in her 70s and she looks fantastic. For some reason shes attractive.

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
Carol Vorderman? Seriously? Oh dear...
But, alas I cannot talk... Nigel Havers, Richard Hammond (he's only 40, but still...), Johnny Depp, Donny Osmond, Colin Firth, Nick Clegg...

Yeah. I'll just leave now...

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Teri Hatcher. I had a massive crush on her from the New Adventures of Superman.

Fiona Bruce is still very the right side of the borderline. She can wait a few more years.

And then there's Belinda Carlisle. There, I said it. :lol:

Sam

Giga Poster
Now this is my kinda topic.

Madonna, Heather McCartney, Fiona Bruce, Sally Taylor off South Today, Sally off Coronation Street, The bird off those annoying Tesco adverts this Christmas (the one with the posh mother), David Cameron's wife.

Too name only a very select few...

Sam

Giga Poster
Just to add aswel, Carol Vorderman does not belong in this topic in my eyes as she is in no way past her prime, she is absolutely one hundred percent **** able as she is.

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
Sam said:
Now this is my kinda topic.
Fiona Bruce, The bird off those annoying Tesco adverts this Christmas (the one with the posh mother), David Cameron's wife.

Too name only a very select few...
Agree

Sam said:
Heather McCartney, Sally off Coronation Street,

Just... Just... NO.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
slappy mcguire said:
Caroline Flint and Susanna Reid.
Maybe because I've reached 30, but I think they are perfectly acceptable!

Will

Strata Poster
Helena Bonham Carter & Sarah Parish are two that immediately spring to mind - probably still deemed acceptable by some here, but... unless I'm especially bored, I'm inclined to ignore anyone older than me.

On a similar note, this thread caused me to google Nigella, and she looks bloody good for her age as well - I'd never have guessed she's actually older than my parents. I'm sure I'll remember others - it's the sort of thing that will come to me and annoy me while I'm trying to fall asleep...

Ben

CF Legend
^HELENA <3

John Bishop would get it as well btw.

john-bishop_1692681c.jpg

Mmmm. And Rhod Gilbert. I have a thing for comedians. I think it's the eyebrow thing with him. David Tennant does the same thing and mmmm <3

Rhod_Gilbert_250.jpg

And Howard Donald from Take That <3

Howard-.jpg_e_f3a7c2adba52315d6ab61b83a2cd478e.jpg

I do have a streak for the older man...