What's new

Black Hole: Alton Towers "Spruce Up"

Pablo237

Roller Poster
I am just wishing that my State Fair will buy a Roller Coaster like this one. We only have 2 coasters and they are both Wild Mouses. 1 spinning and 1 non-spin. I wish we had something more thrilling and fun like this coaster.

Something like this would be epic in our State Fair. It's a nice size. It looks pretty thrilling. And people would be jumping all over it!

Pablo237

Roller Poster
^Like my State Fair would be willing to pay for something bigger!!
I don't think my Fair would be willing to make big investments into getting something no bigger than this "Black Hole" Coaster!

I think they don't have a lot of room for something any bigger than this coaster right here. But hey, at least it's something. It's better than nothing.

Nic

Strata Poster
This has already been sold elsewhere, so its not coming to your state fair. Therefore, them getting this is just a dream for you. The whole point of dreams is that the only limit is your imagination. Why not dare to stretch it a bit?

Nic

Strata Poster
I wasn't saying you did think it would actually happen. Quite the opposite. My point is, if you're going to wish for things that aren't actually going to happen, why not wish for something a bit more exciting then an ancient, 2nd hand, out-dated coaster?

Anyway, despite my last sentence, it's scrubbed up well. The paint job is great, and I hope it does well in its new home.

Pablo237

Roller Poster
Yeah I guess you are right. It is a pretty beat up ride. I mean nothing gets more older than a Schwarzkopf ride. (I think it is a Schwarzkopf, correct me if I am wrong)

But I was just imagining how cool it would have been to have a Coaster like this at my Local State Fair. Oh well. That's life.

My State Fair has pretty tame coasters. Nothing gets more tamer than Wild Mouses. But I believe every Fair needs a little more thrilling coasters than just Wild Mouses. I agree, Hopefully it does well in it's new home and brings joy and fear into the ones who dare to ride it. :p (I am such a nerd)

Ben

CF Legend
Pablo237 said:
I mean nothing gets more older than a Schwarzkopf ride.

1g896rtgs6m6ln00f7001l.jpg

Nothing gets more tamer than Wild Mouses.

c2bj04e0005admvc71lg7j.jpg

Pablo237

Roller Poster
Yeah I knew someone was bound to prove me wrong. :p I was coming home from school thinking how wrong I was with that remark.