What's new

Big Cat Adventure Kingdom [NEW COASTER!]

Manderr

Mega Poster
Agreed with most of the points already mentioned, nice looking park. Keep up the castle theme, it will look very pretty!

But if there were breakdowns Neal, who would you blame? :)

nealbie

CF Legend
In less than 24 hours, the park's new coaster. "Storm Warning 6" will be released to the public.

Until then, happy sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek times :p

nealbie

CF Legend
Due to an unforseen power failure (*rolls eyes*), the releasing of the park's new ride has had to be delayed 24 hours.

But don't worry Dan 10:07 tonight for sure :p

nealbie

CF Legend
Ladies and Gentlemen... Big Cat Adventure Kingdom presents to you it's latest attraction:- Storm Warning 6 (SW6) :roll:

The ride is a tribute to the recently deceased Anton Schwarzkopf, founder of Schwarzkopf Industries. The coaster is a facsimile of his company's creations and includes the famous vertical loop.

It is manufactured by Intamin and will open to the public on the opening day of the 2002 season.

Shot0025.jpg

Shot0026.jpg

Shot0031.jpg

Shot0032.jpg

Shot0027.jpg

Shot0028.jpg

Shot0029.jpg

Shot0030.jpg

Shot0033.jpg

Shot0034.jpg

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
I like SW6 too, looks good and I seem to tired to critiscise it.

I will just say it's perfect! :p

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Since I am more awake now.. I will expand on my comment last night!

I like the layout of the coaster, and would ask to see an overview shot of it :p

The rockwork is cool too, and the nightime screenshots are definately good.

nealbie

CF Legend
Hehehe, an update is long overdue for this. :lol:

But as I'm at Uni, this is impossible. However! I am at home for a day next Sunday. So I will foolishly promise you 1 roller coaster.

An Intamin Accelerator or a Multi Looper? Your choice.....

nealbie

CF Legend
nealbie said:
Hehehe, an update is long overdue for this. :lol:
Indeed it is! :p

2 Swords' BRAND NEW entrance to 'Big Cat Adventure Kingdom' for the 2002 season!

NewEntrance2002.jpg

Park Statement:-

Management said:
Following the success of the park's first half to the 2002 season, we here at Big Cat Adventure Kingdom would like to make the following announcement.....

"Next season will be the single biggest year in the history of the park! Three new roller coasters, our first water ride and plethora of new family attractions, restaurants and facilities will be replacing the zoo section of the park! But not to worry!.......

"Under an EXCLUSIVE partnership with Disney, Big Cat Adventure Kingdom will be bringing you Pride Rock Savannah in summer 2003 - capturing the majesty of Disney's classic 'The Lion King' with Lions Simba and Nala taking centre stage, right here in the park!"

Update LATER!