• Thunder Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time Warp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

If any of you have been to Canada's Wonderland, what do you think is the best coaster there?

Personally, I love Flight Deck. Inverted suspended coasters are my favorite, and I love all the inversions and the drop, and the turns. It's just awesome!

Rush

Giga Poster
Well, I haven't been to Canada's Wonderland but I think I can easily say that Behemoth destroys pretty much all their other coasters.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Watch out Mugglers, attesting that a Vekoma SLC is awesome is the equivalent of heresy to some.

A

Anonymous

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Flight Deck? Really?

Behemoth blows everything else there out of the water. The Mindbuster and Skyrider would be second.

I haven't been on Behemoth yet. I just recently became obsessed with riding rollercoasters. But I have been obsessed with making them for years.

And Minebuster would be my second. SO fast :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Behemoth. End of discussion. Brad, it doesn't ride like Diamondback; it's so much better.

After that it's Vortex, which you didn't even bother to include in the poll. Not that it's really that good, but it's better than anything else there.

Flight Deck? Are you **** ing kidding me. It's not only the worst coaster in the park, it's one of the worst coasters I've ever ridden.

A

Anonymous

Woops, Vortex slipped my mind.

This isn't a "You n00b, you don't like what I do, you're not as good as me." kind of thing, it's a personal preference thing. So, chill.

Ben

CF Legend
Oh God, Wild Beast is hoorrriddd. Spinebuster wasn't too painful (it's just a cool name), but, it was dull and was also rough. The helix at the end was horrid, the hills weren't too bad.

A

Anonymous

I loved the hills, except the part where you bump up and hit your legs off the lap bar.

A

Anonymous

fav and more

First, mine is Behemoth. Second, who wants to go on the Windseeker (new ride for 2011, goes higher than the Behemoth)?

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I went the year before Behemoth was built, and it was so obvious that the park needed a big coaster because everything was so 'mediocer'. Even so, I thought their particular Boomerang was one of the better coasters in the park.

I would've gone for Vortex, but I place no doubt in saying I'm sure Behemoth blows it away.

Jodabomb24

Roller Poster
I really doubt anyone who has ridden Behemoth could vote for anything else. It's not only the best in CW, but in my opinion it's one of B&M's best as well. As far as the mediocrity of the rest of the park goes, sure it has things like Time Warp (rough), Flight Deck (boring), and Wild Beast (extremely rough) bringing it down, but you can't deny that Skyrider and Vortex are two seriously cool rides. Also, Dragon Fire is decent considering its age. (Being able to walk on helps :wink:)